+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 34 59 84 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2250

Thread: Empire mod

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeboy View Post
    I'm having something of a problem with flags which I'm trying to locate the cause of. As far as province histories goes that's very, very close to being done. I will however need some assistance doing country histories if you guys want this out within the next decade. :P That way I can move to doing what I do best; event & decision chains.

I also need to add new lower level reforms for the uncivs. Which will take work I imagine.
    Is it the processing flags crash? Nasty
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Yeah, but as far as I can tell the source seems to be the province history files. Which didn't make a whole lot to sense to me.
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore1 View Post
    ahd?
    A House Divided

Yeah, but as far as I can tell the source seems to be the province history files. Which didn't make a whole lot to sense to me.
    You've got a core for a tag in there somewhere which doesn't exist, most likely. Or one which has no flag assigned to it.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

A Proud Grandson of a Navvy LYNCHY's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III Collection
    MagickaMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Béal Fierste, pero mi corazón está en España.
    any news on a release date?
    ن

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

It gets released when it's done. There's no way in hell I'm releasing a super-buggy version like last time.

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

so it will be ported to ahd

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

so?
    You might want to read at least a few posts back before asking such questions, as I'm sure Mikeboy gets tired of answering it repeatedly. He is working on it.

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Any updates?

I said I'm working on it. For the next version I've essentially started from scratch rather than built on the last release, plus this isn't only a new scenario (only one of which has thus far been completed as far as I'm aware), but also new game mechanics to represent over a hundred years of history, so just be patient.

What scenario start dates have been completed and can you still start a 1836 scenario
    Sorry for asking a lot of questions

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Sorry, i'm just an impatient person......

What scenario start dates have been completed and can you still start a 1836 scenario
    Sorry for asking a lot of questions
    Yes you can play from 1836 and 1861, that's one of the things that's taken/ing a lot of time as it requires me to redo the province history files (of which there are over 2000), and the country files (of which there are a few hundred) to take into account the bookmarks. POPs are a lot easier though so that's a plus.

could you do a dev diary sort of thing or something about the new starting date when its done.

Crusader Kings IIMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Can't in this version.

Dev Diary 3: New Scenario and Persian flags

The opening texts:

The War of Spanish Succession has begun. In the baltics the Great Northen War continues to rage between the Swedish and Russian empires for hegemony of the cold north. Meanwhile the ambitions of Spain's king Phillip V and his grandfather the sun king Louis the XIV of France has plunged all Europe into a devastating war. With French military power and Spain's vast new world colonies such a union would forever alter the balance of power. This is something the coalition allies led by England and Austria cannot accept. Armies across Europe are mobilising for war. There can only be one victor, there can only be one Empire.

The reign of terror and the republican ideals of the revolution may have collapsed but most of Europe now finds itself under the crown of French Emperor Napoleon I, his vast armies crushing every nation that dare resist the onslaught of revolution. The newly formed United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland who have fought France for many a year are now facing a second front as the United States attacks British North America. Against this backdrop the Emperor makes a decision that shall shape history, to invade Russia.

However my first focus is getting Empire working, not the new scenario.

Also Persia/Iran was a powderkeg in the 1700s with a number of rival dynasties fighting each other for control. Coups and officer defections meant nobody would come to rule a stable Persia until the establishment of the Sublime State of Persia under the Qajar dynasty. Here are the flags of the other dynasties (there's also Durrani which is added in PDM)
    Communist/Monarchy/Republic/Fascist
    That was on the page 9 of Empire Mod's new thread

an 1812 scenario?

Won't be in the next version, but is a plan for the future.

cool
    how long do you think it will take you?

I will simply say, you are awesome Mikeboy, in my humble opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9 34 59 84 99 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast