+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 83 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2250

Thread: Empire mod

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

It's because whenever a nation revolts it gets all inventions, the guy who was working this mod before me made it so research was entirely handled through inventions. When a nation is released it gets all the inventions of its researched techs. I'm using a more conventional system for the next release version.
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

Ok so i got it to the map but when i pick a country it crashes help?

Coder here, any help needed for the next release?

Had a look at the version that someone ported to AHD, but I'm running a newer patch so it's a bit unstable. Really liked the look of things as they stood though (would love to play around in the 18th century!).

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Help's always appreciated. Could you do the countries history files once I've got them ready to do?

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeboy View Post
    Help's always appreciated. Could you do the countries history files once I've got them ready to do?
    Sure, should be no problem.

I may just be blind or lazy, but where is the DL link?

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    53 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash View Post
    I may just be blind or lazy, but where is the DL link?
    I can't find it myself...

Click the link in my sig.

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations

Mine crashes before I get to do anything. Any ideas?

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedPride of Nations

It's because whenever a nation revolts it gets all inventions, the guy who was working this mod before me made it so research was entirely handled through inventions. When a nation is released it gets all the inventions of its researched techs. I'm using a more conventional system for the next release version.
    Can the game be fixed so that if a country has discovered a tech all the rest have it available? It wasn't like they were state secrets back then.

First of all: great initiative! I very much look forward to this (time issues atm).

Second: some questions:

- Are you really going to puppet Netherlands to England at the absolute true zenith of their power? Really?
    - How about Monarchs/royalty? Any way to implement those?

No, the Netherlands won't be. However there's an event chain for England/GB that can lead to them forming the United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Netherlands if it chooses to revoke the Act of Settlement. England is very unlikely to take this option and the Netherlands has to agree which it'll only likely do if the WoSS is going badly for them plus it'll cost Britain money and prestige, as well as making it so it can't take the United the Kingdom Stands decision (which in the next version annexes the sub state Ireland, so it's quite a sacrifice) Also because it's the Dutch stadtholder that's coming to the throne you rather than the House of Hanover you obviously don't get Hanover as a vassal.

Not in massive amounts of detail. There's a succession crisis event chain which I describe in the new thread as well as a Maria Theresa event which gives Bavaria the Claim Throne CB (conquer essentially) and should start the War of Austrian Succession.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    500k club

How is the porting to AHD going? Any time estimates?

I'm having something of a problem with flags which I'm trying to locate the cause of. As far as province histories goes that's very, very close to being done. I will however need some assistance doing country histories if you guys want this out within the next decade. :P That way I can move to doing what I do best; event & decision chains.

I also need to add new lower level reforms for the uncivs. Which will take work I imagine.

I'm having something of a problem with flags which I'm trying to locate the cause of. As far as province histories goes that's very, very close to being done. I will however need some assistance doing country histories if you guys want this out within the next decade. :P That way I can move to doing what I do best; event & decision chains.

I also need to add new lower level reforms for the uncivs. Which will take work I imagine.
    Thank you for your reply. However, I might have missed a response to my question about the head of state?
    Last edited by Bowden; 06-06-2012 at 12:04.

There's the head of gov modifiers from PDM. But implementing all the monarchs of the time period is too much work for too little gain in my opinion. But if someone wants to make a mini-mod for it once it's released then be my guest.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    March of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Is their a AHD version to this mod that works with Steam?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 83 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast