+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 82 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2250

Thread: Empire mod

I wish I was knew what I was doing and I would help out. This is a very awesome thing you all are doing. If there is anything a free loader like me can do, please let me know.

Is this mod PDM compatible?

Also- where is the download?

Thank you, Clendor.
    Is there any moment in history where a country attacks another country because their allied with a country that is at war with a country that is the first countries ally?

Nationality: Ashkenazi
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Social-liberal
    Issues: Secularism, anti-militarism, Interventionism, full citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: N/A
    Revolt Risk: 50%
    Militancy: 3
    Consciousness: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Clendor View Post
    Is this mod PDM compatible?
    No, tho Mikeboy is working on porting Empire to PDM's economy. Well, he was til his computer blew up, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Clendor View Post
    Also- where is the download?

Thank you, Clendor.
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...887-Empire-Mod for the original vanilla version

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...vided-is-ready for Victoriafan's AHD Empire port.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

how do you install please reply i cant find how to install anything please give me step by step instructions very appreciated

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Terra phosphate View Post
    how do you install please reply i cant find how to install anything please give me step by step instructions very appreciated
    You simply copy the Empire files and paste them over the Victoria 2 files in C:\program files\Paradox Interactive\Victoria 2
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

The game crashes when its compressig the data
    need help

same here, crash at start before menu shows up durring creating borders, tried with and without patch , also with event fix,
    need some help
    Last edited by hetmanp; 23-03-2012 at 12:16.

were do u download the empire mod at?? is it on this thread or on a diffrent one?? please i know what to do i just cant find where to download the actual mod at??

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Click the link in my sig.

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

cool thanks.. then after its downloaded i just replace the files of the game in program files with the empire mod folders

How did you change the start date of your scenario?

Defines.lua, it's impossible to miss.

Thanks. I set the starting date to 1.1.2009 and the end date to 32.12.2150. Now vickyII crashes while loading the game right before 'creating checksum'.
    Last edited by Bushidp; 03-04-2012 at 02:36.

That should be:
    Code:
    start_date = '2009.1.1',
    end_date = '2150.12.31',

The problem is the starting date. If its set before 1836, the game starts, but you can't select a country. If its set after 1836 the game crashes as described above. In second case, the new starting date doesn't show in the schenario choose screen. Maybe its an AHD issue?

Found a solution. Creating a new scenario helped.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

With all teh colonized areas in the America does it have revolters like Texas,USA,Canadan,Louisiana,Brazil ect also if it does have theses are there interesting new ones for nations that never got a chance to be?

Current version over time events spread cores for those nations and then they can revolt as usual.

However there's going to be a more complicated system for the next version.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by dioperlive View Post
    Hello,
    I've got another problem (first one worked out over time, thanks Mikeboy) with this mod:
    It's 1735 and the secessionist states of Mexico ans Argentinia (quite newly founded around 1728) are way more advanced than the rest of the world. Both habe started industrialisation (Mexico has some fertilizer factories and now attempts to construct tank and aeroplane produktions, Argentina is attempting to corner the non-existing market of telephones. While they've got virtually no troops, Mexico has build some 50 cruisers (I believe hull/guns are 42/55!) and is for its massive military score the dominating world power (at least on paper).

As I loaded both nations (I am playing Prussia myself) I was able to confirm that they to could not research the technologies beyond the first layer (but somehow they get the results such as level 6 railway infrastrukture). Somehow, they've got all the inventions for almost every first layer tech (a.k.a. Social thought level 50 and so on).

I would be thankfull, if anyone would tell me if/how this can be repaired.

P.S.: research: even acknowleding that this mod tries to model progress by inventions rather than technologies, the storing of research points will render technological devellopment in an unfortunate way (progress in bulk, stagnation, explosion of knowledge (1747), more stagnation....)

mg f

PPS: No Idea how to attatch a save
    I seem to have the same problem. Its the year 1760 and USA and Brazil both seem to have all the inventions activated + a massive world dominating navy. They are also trying to build aeroplanes+tanks and telephone factories.

I am the one who outs Comm Cody's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIISemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    For some unholy reason, nations that Revolt have all techs activated.
    Comm Cody on some forums, 2nd_Lt_Cody on others, and Pvt. Adams [29th ID] or 2nd_Lt_Cody on steam.
    I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing!

\[T]/ ☼ Do you even praise the sun?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7 32 57 82 97 105 106 107 108 109 ... LastLast