+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 108 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,660 of 2250

Thread: Empire mod

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by Manifestant View Post
    Sujit, give us some portion of screenshots, please
    We some at page 49

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesIron CrossVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Quote Originally Posted by Sujit View Post
    It great that you are helping us.
    I'm looking forward to play the mod!
    Can you test, if "release" or "release_vassal" works in an event? If you are at home. I can't do it at work

Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by fink1308 View Post
    I'm looking forward to play the mod!
    Can you test, if "release" or "release_vassal" works in an event? If you are at home. I can't do it at work
    School.

We some at page 49
    Ah, nice screen shots. Though I would like to make a suggestion, the holy roman empire is equal with Austria, right? That is not particular right. The country with the name holy roman empire, was Austria, or the Habsburg Monarchy. The Holy Roman Empire was a kind of lose confederation of nummerous German states at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahnfried View Post
    Ah, nice screen shots. Though I would like to make a suggestion, the holy roman empire is equal with Austria, right? That is not particular right. The country with the name holy roman empire, was Austria, or the Habsburg Monarchy. The Holy Roman Empire was a kind of lose confederation of nummerous German states at that time.
    Personally I wold like to name it Habsburg Monarchy.

I think, the real HRE could be realised with country flags, decisions an modifiers. Different for one Kaiser and all the HRE member countries. The electors (german: Kurfürsten) need special ones. Then a Kaiser-voting (the electors vote the Kaiser) is also possible.
    When the release bug is fixed, I will try to do that - If it's wanted

Why not. It's the name of the rulers Dynasty. So, not particular the name of the country. But, I am not shure if Austria is right either. Habsburg Monarchy, or Habsburgerreich, would fit the best I guess.

I think, the real HRE could be realised with country flags, decisions an modifiers. Different for one Kaiser and all the HRE member countries. The electors (german: Kurfürsten) need special ones. Then a Kaiser-voting (the electors vote the Kaiser) is also possible.
    When the release bug is fixed, I will try to do that - If it's wanted
    I think this is not the best solution. Since the 30 years war the idea of the reich was not more that strong. The protestantic north, wasn't too attached to the Kaiser in Vienna. Bavaria were often in an alliance with france against the habsburger.
    During the wars between the Habsburger and Prussia the most other countries of the HRE remain more or less neutral.
    The Kaiser was always from Habsburg and the Kurfuersts changed to Kings. The Kurfuerst from Prussia became King 1700.

IIRC HRE was hereditary in 1701

I think this is not the best solution. Since the 30 years war the idea of the reich was not more that strong. The protestantic north, wasn't too attached to the Kaiser in Vienna. Bavaria were often in an alliance with france against the habsburger.
    During the wars between the Habsburger and Prussia the most other countries of the HRE remain more or less neutral.
    The Kaiser was always from Habsburg and the Kurfuersts changed to Kings. The Kurfuerst from Prussia became King 1700.
    Even if they were at war, they were still members of HRE. It only was an idea to make the game more realistic.
    Leopold I (Habsburg) was Kaiser untill 1706. A King of Prussia never were Kaiser of HRE.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Of the electors, only Prussia (Brandenburg) became king then. The rest would be elevated to that status only during the Napoleonic Wars.
    Imperium 1.4 (Mod for Victoria II)

Austria: efficient like the Germans, musical like the Italians and refined like the French.

IIRC HRE was hereditary in 1701
    And what happens, when Austria would be defeated and became a small power... or annexed... Then there must be a new Kaiser.

You was right with prussian King (1701). I thought you mean Kaiser.
    Do you think, it's better to ignore the aspects of HRR?

You was right with prussian King (1701). I thought you mean Kaiser.
    Do you think, it's better to ignore the aspects of HRR?
    Yes, I think we do not need the aspects of HRR, since at this time, it was only a shadow of it's former idea. The bigger states within the HRR acted independend from the Kaiser. Prussia occupied Silesia from the Habsburg Monarchy and no other member of the HRR did something against that. First in the seven years war, there was some coalition against Prussia, but not one of the HRR, but from France, Russia, Saxonia and Austria. Other member of the HRR supported Prussia, active or passive.
    Bavaria had a total independend interests from Austria.
    But, no member state within thr HRR would be powerful enough to reduce Austria to a small power. Prussia as the second biggest member of the HRR had simply not enough economical power. Also, the population of prussia were very small.
    France and Russia were the only states which could reduce Austria to a small power, but after this happens 1805, by Napoleon, the HRR was abolished, but Austria were still a major power in Europe.

Yes, I think we do not need the aspects of HRR, since at this time, it was only a shadow of it's former idea. The bigger states within the HRR acted independend from the Kaiser. Prussia occupied Silesia from the Habsburg Monarchy and no other member of the HRR did something against that. First in the seven years war, there was some coalition against Prussia, but not one of the HRR, but from France, Russia, Saxonia and Austria. Other member of the HRR supported Prussia, active or passive.
    Bavaria had a total independend interests from Austria.
    But, no member state within thr HRR would be powerful enough to reduce Austria to a small power. Prussia as the second biggest member of the HRR had simply not enough economical power. Also, the population of prussia were very small.
    France and Russia were the only states which could reduce Austria to a small power, but after this happens 1805, by Napoleon, the HRR was abolished, but Austria were still a major power in Europe.
    You're right. That is history. But in the game everything could be different.
    We must make a mod with start year 1400 or earlier

The current simulayion of HRE is bad, it use satellite and SoI and that is easy to destroy. I wold to have it based on event and similar. But this is o a later time as I do not want this mod to go into a developer hell.

The current simulayion of HRE is bad, it use satellite and SoI and that is easy to destroy. I wold to have it based on event and similar. But this is o a later time as I do not want this mod to go into a developer hell.
    We will make it in a later version...

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Can you PM me the files link too?

I want to examine them for a similar war of Austrian succession.

Why not. It's the name of the rulers Dynasty. So, not particular the name of the country. But, I am not shure if Austria is right either. Habsburg Monarchy, or Habsburgerreich, would fit the best I guess.
    This is an interesting one because the big white blob wasn't legally at the time one country, and didn't have an official name, it was the Kingdom of Bohemia, Kingdom of Hungary, Archduchy of Austria and various others united under the Habsburg Monarchy, who went by the title Holy Roman Emperor, it wasn't until 1804 that the Austrian Empire was declared (and that wouldn't have happened if the HRE wasn't dissolved, or could have happened earlier if it was dissolved earlier).

So I think we should use the title Holy Roman Empire until it's dissolved at which point we assume the Austrian Empire is declared.
    Last edited by Mikeboy; 13-05-2011 at 20:16.
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeboy View Post
    Can you PM me the files link too?

I want to examine them for a similar war of Austrian succession.

This is an interesting one because the big white blob wasn't legally at the time one country, and didn't have an official name, it was the Kingdom of Bohemia, Kingdom of Hungary, Archduchy of Austria and various others united under the Habsburg Monarchy, who went by the title Holy Roman Emperor, it wasn't until 1804 that the Austrian Empire was declared (and that wouldn't have happened if the HRE wasn't dissolved, or could have happened earlier if it was dissolved earlier).

So I think we should use the title Holy Roman Empire until it's dissolved at which point we assume the Austrian Empire is declared.
    Well that is pretty much way I want to call it Habsburg Monarchy. But can you try to fix some of the bug too?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

I can have a look, but honestly I don't have much experience so I wouldn't be able to fix the game crashing.

If you point out some of the simpler bugs I could fix them though.
    Amanda Shaw, Secretary of the Interior (b. 1890)
    in BigBadBob's The Presidents 1836-1936 an Interactive V2 AAR

Alfonz Aljaz of the State of the South Slavs (b. 1800)
    in theAhawks's A Federation of "Equals"

Empire's dead, the issues inherent with creating a functional mod of that timespan are just too much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 33 58 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 108 ... LastLast