• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just downloaded kaiserreich for DH but when ever I try to start a scenario the game crashes whiles its loaded about a 1/4 of the way through. Help me please.

Playing as the CSA, watched as Austria lost all of its wars, and finally voted for union with Germany. This started out a spam of German decisions about "An Old Idea", which I assume integrated Austria, but it kept repeating over and over again. Eventually Germany chose to puppet Austria ("A Loyal Austria" or something), but despite messages announcing its independence, Austria remained a part of germany and soon the whole cycle began again. Thankfully, France crushed Germany and annexed Austria (odd, as on the map it was all grey Germany), so the messages stopped and I can keep playing.

Playing as USA, it's early 1941 and the La Platean War just kicked off.

i have a decision, "La Platean War - Our involvement?"
one of the options, declare neutrality, works fine, but the other is bugged

the option "Better La Plata than syndicalism" gives me +100 relations with la plata, 1 dissent, -20 manpower, and -50 money, which makes sense but the
"Help from America" event triggers for brazil, not la plata.