• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(169228)

Back from the dead
4 Badges
Sep 26, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
This is where we post the links to the latest version of our mod. Currently we are working hard on Kaiserreich 1.2. Untill then we can give you the Beta were working on.

Link to Kaiserreich 1.2 Beta 7

Please assist us by reporting any bugs in the bug report thread.

Last edited:
Reserved

This is fantastic! Could we port all the topics and posts on the Kaiserreich forum or will we keep it? (I Think we should keep it too actually)

Awsome! I know that you have a forum of your own, but I still think getting a sub-forum here is very well. It is good PR if nothing else! =)

becomes this a thread with information about kaiserreich and the download link? something like the first post of the original thread?

Looks like many people have discovered our new subforum already. To answer some of your questions:

- this thread will be used for posting the newest versions of the Mod and the odd Beta. Comments on the new versions are welcome too, of course.

- We will be keeping our old forum too. As it will be easier to have a discussion between modders there.

- One of the main reasons we requested our own subforum was because our own thread was getting very cluttered, with comments, questions, bug reports and technical problems being posted in the same thread. This way we can split all those different remarks, making it easier to learn of a bug, or to involve the people in creating new events.

Last edited:
This is something that has been hoped for ages, I'm glad to see it's become reality.

Beta 5 of v1.2 has now been released. The patch notes and download are available here. Any & all feedback/bug reports welcome! :)

Looks like many people have discovered our new subforum already. To answer some of your questions:

- this thread will be used for posting the newest versions of the Mod and the odd Beta. Comments on the new versions are welcome too, of course.

- We will be keeping our old forum too. As it will be easier to have a discussion between modders there.

- One of the main reasons we requested our own subforum was because our own thread was getting very cluttered, with comments, questions, bug reports and technical problems being posted in the same thread. This way we can split all those different remarks, making it easier to learn of a bug, or to involve the people in creating new events.

Maybe you could change title name of this thread to "Latest releases and info" or something like that..

Only 1.3B or 1.2/1.3b?

Not sure. You could allways do a backup and try it on that.

Another question I have Kaiserreich 1.1 installed do I just have to overwrite the 1.2 beta 5?

OK thank you. btw I sat like this :eek::eek::eek: through all of the american civil war I played as the AUS

OK thank you. btw I sat like this :eek::eek::eek: through all of the american civil war I played as the AUS

That's the way we want you to sit when you play the ACW :D

Davisx3m, can you change the title of this thread from Welcome to Kaiserreich to Releases and information? Thanks.