• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Done

Already beta 6? Wow thats fast...I think, but still are these versions savegame compatible?

Yes.

Ah, I can fix it :)

I wonder about something: will be a big difference between beta 6 and final release (I am interesting to know will be there new event for major countries)? And what about difference between 1.1 and beta 6?

I wonder about something: will be a big difference between beta 6 and final release (I am interesting to know will be there new event for major countries)? And what about difference between 1.1 and beta 6?

As AC said, there won't be too many new events between Beta 6 & the final release - most of the focus is going towards fixing various bugs.

Beta 7 of Kaiserreich 1.2 is out now. Mostly bugfixes, including solving some long standing problems concerning the Austrian cores.

What should commune of France do to fire German surrender event. I have already annex Mittelafrica, then occupied european territories of Germany and still they continue to fight and the problem is that what left of Germany is Indo-china, couple territories in China and many-many small islands (those that in our timeline belonged to Japan).

And the second question is there a surrender event for Japan in case of war with Commune of france or Germany?

What should commune of France do to fire German surrender event.

I frankly think that occupation of Ruhr + Berlin should be enough. No needs to go up to Konigsberg...

And the second question is there a surrender event for Japan in case of war with Commune of france or Germany?
There are surrender events between Germany and Japan, probably not between Commune of France and Japan.

I have a questions about Russia in the mod. In the beiginnig Russia isn't a member of theree blocks of power (Mitteleuropa, Entente, Internationale). And after assasination of Kerenskiy you can choose an new leader, so my question: what russian leaders represents these three blocks? And are there events which bring russia in one of these three blocks. Finnaly the last one: are there events about spoils of war for Russia, after Russia defeats it's enemies: France, Germany, Austria and Hungary, Italy and Japan (not Transamur)?

I have a questions about Russia in the mod. In the beiginnig Russia isn't a member of theree blocks of power (Mitteleuropa, Entente, Internationale). And after assasination of Kerenskiy you can choose an new leader, so my question: what russian leaders represents these three blocks? And are there events which bring russia in one of these three blocks. Finnaly the last one: are there events about spoils of war for Russia, after Russia defeats it's enemies: France, Germany, Austria and Hungary, Italy and Japan (not Transamur)?

Bukhanin is the obvious choice for the Internationale, but all other leaders (Chernov, Denikin, Wrangel, the Czars) are plausible for Entente (revenge on Germany) or Mitteleuropa (battle vs syndicalism).
There aren't any events for Russia getting spoils after beating a major enemy. Only Germany has such events, mostly to prevent their French or British puppets to grow too strong.