• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(160640)

Second Lieutenant
Aug 30, 2009
Francisco Javier de Borbón Parma y de Braganza was siting near the wall of his room watching at his family coat of arms thinking :" this family ruled over almost all Europe including Spain , now I `m only a small pretender to the throne, this country is weak and is tearing-apart by but I swear to God if I have the chance I will rebuild Spain`s empire and the Burbon family will again rule over Europe

545px-Armoiries_Bourbon-Parme_1847s.png

coat of arms of the Borbón Parma y de Braganza family

Javier was no fool or mad man , his dreams could become reality. Spain was on the brink of destruction , the syndicalists where preparing for revolution they where just waiting for the right opportunity. Javier and his supporters where doing the same thing .The Carlist pretender to the throne had the support of the Pope and other Catholics all around the world,but the most important he had the support of the Spanish people.

Civil War part I
The news that the king of Spain had suffered a stroke shocked all Spain . This was the opportunity that the Syndicalists where wanting for. Voluntaries from all around the Wold especially from the Syndicalist countries arrived to help the red Revolution in Spain.

civil_war1spanishanarhisti.jpg

Anarchists in Valencia
arditi.jpg

International Brigades and Spanish Anarchists

On the same day the Javier declare himself as the rightful King of Spain and prepared for the clash with the royalist and anarchist. His speech to his supporters ended with the words:"Soon all hell will brake loose , but God is on our side and we will prevail

Carlis cabinet
2-1.jpg

Catholics from all around the world show their support for our cause
3.png

royal_irish_rifles.jpg

Irish Volunteers

First victory
6.png

7.png

Nice to see a Carlist AAR indeed, so what are your plans:

I'd say make an empire from portugal and Spain + old colonies...and France and the Benelux as one empire. Then puppet or annex Italy...and carve out an empire! Also make some strong puppet nations...like the Holy Roman Empire, or just Austria :D that would be fun!

Tim

Onni_Manni-thank you i will do my best to destroy all our enemies starting with the red traitors inside Spain :D
Timmie0307- First I will win the civil War and then ....if I have the possibility conquer some land in the Italian peninsula(red land,this is a good start for the Holy Crusade against the atheist syndicalists:D) ,maybe gain back some ex colonies and of course,rule over France :D
Karaiskandar-It will be a Catholic empire
tuore- Is the Pope of mass destruction :D

Update soon

Good luck with regaining Spanish dominance! :) In the future, could you show us all events? I love to read about the event mechanics in Kaiserreich. And I see you have some hidden behind some others in the update above.:)

Civil Warpart2

The combined attack of the Carlists in the province of Valladolid took the royalist by surprise at the and of the day general Queipo de Llano y Sierra was victorious
9.png

10.png

The next attack coordinated by general Queipo de Llano y Sierra in the province of Castellon cut the territory occupied by Anarchist in two .The brave Carlist soldiers charged across the river and with the help of God they prevailed
11.png

1936_08_12_Militia.jpg

Carlist Militias charging
12.png

Good luck with regaining Spanish dominance! :) In the future, could you show us all events? I love to read about the event mechanics in Kaiserreich. And I see you have some hidden behind some others in the update above.:)
Thank you :D ,ok a will show you all the events...I was thinking of writing few events my self ....for the example Spain gets cores in Southern Italy .The Burbon family has the right to rule there :D

You should do the same with France and the low countries. :cool:

France is already in as an event.:cool:

That would be a huge lot of pictures. During January 1936, there are about one hundred events triggering.

Civil Warpart3

The new king of Spain was siting in his office listening to the reports of the latest battle against the Anarchists:"our troops in the province of Castellon where attacked by the anarchist troops but our general managed to hold the line and counter attacked.Currently the situation remains unchanged and our troops are consolidating their positions"said Emilio Mola Vidal Chief of the Army
13.png

14.png

His report was suddenly interrupted by Juan Vigon Suerodiaz Head of intelligence who entered in the room : "Sir,our agents are reporting that the royalist troops have left Madrid and the inhabitants of the city are friendly towards our cause" .This is a opportunity given to us by God ,said the king.
15.png

16.png

Entrada_de_las_Fuerzas_Nacionales_e.jpg

Carlist troops entering Madrid

carlisti1.jpg

Priest in a support rally for the Calists in Madrid

Madrid is yours, the days of the rebels are numbered.
Will you keep the Anarcho-Syndie Catalonia for the final part ?