+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New CK icon

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

New CK icon

Since I have started messing around with Photoshop, I made this icon for myself for CK, as the old helmet/shield one looks awful in my ObjectDock

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/CrusaderKings.ico

It contains the following resolutions:

256x256
    96x96
    48x48
    32x32
    16x16

Though the two smallest ones aren't really that good.

It is my second attempt at making an icon. The glass effect is not mine, but one I found in an icon pack. The guy who created it was kind enough to leave his .psd file in the pack

Hope someone finds it useful
    Last edited by TempestDK; 01-07-2010 at 16:06.
    I love my copy of CK so much, I am thinking of marrying it

New Paradox games icons ... get some new cool game icons for your PI games. (of course now updated with CKII icon )

Crazy Crusader Kings Creator jordarkelf's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubAchtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of Democracy
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus Vult
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneIron CrossKing Arthur IILead and GoldLegio
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Rise of PrussiaCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Very nice. I'll see if I can get it in the Game Explorer somehow...

For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Glad you like it

I have made some for EU3 Complete, HOI3, Victoria Revolutions and EU Rome Gold too, if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by TempestDK; 01-07-2010 at 16:25.

New Paradox games icons ... get some new cool game icons for your PI games. (of course now updated with CKII icon )

Ordnung muß sein Supermoderator Veldmaarschalk's Avatar
    77 games registered

200k clubCrusader Kings IIV2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Thumbs up

Very nice indeed !

500k club

Here is a small pack of PI icons

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/ParadoxIcons.rar

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Galactic Assault
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldShip Simulator Extremes
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    They are very nice indeed, nice work TempestDK, I will try to make my desktop background out of them

500k club

Thanks ... Finally figured out his dimensions used for the curved corners and the exact size of the glassy layers. Before I had to do rescaling the icon with a grid and hope it sort of looked good.

As you can probably see in the top left corer of some of the icons, the glassy effect extends beyond the corner or the icon.

I would need to redo them all ... but am too lazy to do it now

500k club

Icons redone and some added

I finally redid my icons

I have two rar-files. One with only Paradox icons and one with all my icons:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/ParadoxIcons.rar

Contains: EU3, EU3 Complete, EU3 Heir to the Throne, Crusader Kings, Victoria, Victoria Revolutions, Victoria 2 - 2 icons (Confederate General or Prussian General), EU Rome Gold, HOI3, HOI3 SF, CK2 and an alternative CK2 icon.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/AllIcons.rar

Contains: Above icons + Ship Simulator Extremes, FM10, The Fall, Crysis, Jagged Alliance 2 and Jagged Alliance 2 Unfinished Business.

Enjoy ... if you so wish
    Last edited by TempestDK; 15-10-2010 at 19:45.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

This is most appreciated.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

thank you

500k club

CKII icon

Of course I HAD to make it already ...

Added to the ParadoxIcons file above.

Here is a preview:

HoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3Galactic Assault
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldShip Simulator Extremes
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Looks gorgeous
    'Darkest Hour', a 1914-1964 Grand Strategy Game

32? Oh.... whyyy... 69 is much a nicer sounding number...

500k club

Ups .. seems I forgot to put that CK2 icon in the packages ... sorry dudes.

I also made a new alternative one for CK2, that is not so "cutesy" as that young Ivanhoe one

Preview:

The two icon packages are now updated:

AllIcons: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/AllIcons.rar

Only Paradox Icons: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/ParadoxIcons.rar

Edit: Also added Ship Simulator Extremes to the AllIcon pack, as it was requested.
    Last edited by TempestDK; 15-10-2010 at 19:46.

Valladolid - Condado de Valladolid - Reino de Castilla
    wow thanks, I have changed my CK copy icon

500k club

Well after messing around with a new wallpaper for my tablet, I decided to try and make one out of my PI icons.

It is a 1920 x 1080 PNG file.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2690754/CK/P...per%20copy.png

52 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

These icons are really great, but how come there isn't one for HoI2? =/

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    These icons are really great, but how come there isn't one for HoI2? =/
    No other reason than that I haven't done one yet ... basically just did the games I had myself

500k club

Well ... the two .rar files have been updated with the HOI2 icon

52 games registered

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Iron CrossLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the Vikings

Epicness! Thanks!

Would it be too much to ask you for an AoD one as well? =P

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Acguy View Post
    Epicness! Thanks!

Would it be too much to ask you for an AoD one as well? =P
    No problem ...I'll make one a little later

Here it is:

... the icon has been added to the two archives.

Edit: made a new alternative CK2 icon .... though the title gets a bit hard to read when in lower resolutions:

Last edited by TempestDK; 27-11-2010 at 19:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast