• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Come one, can't you give me some credit? :p

I asked all of you to do nothing, which is exactly what you were going to do. You knew Euro is Euro is Euro is crazy as well, so you didn't pay attention until I had you by the nose and led you to the hole. :D

Yeah I know. I started wondering which of you really was bad at the update and looking back aok's pm itself was written ok but he sent it so fast after the update that it seemed like someone worried about having been scanned. Like he needed time to spin and not time to convince. I suppose the problem aok had was he did what I would have done if bad, try and make the other guy look evil as opposed make myself look clean. He spent too much on making euro look bad, well you both looked bad. He didn't point out where aok looked clean just where euro looked bad.

The few games I gmed/played with euro he is one sloppy poor goodie. :p I don't think I have been in a game with him evil.

I don't know why that is. I'm usually a bad goodie, but a terrific baddie. :D Most of my greatest victories have been as baddie roles.

Gee considering you made him look real... yes :p You did exactly what he asked you to do in the pm. I didn't make you back him up. :eek:o

Your skill at shifting blame to anyone but yourself is commendable, have you considered a career in politics? :p

Oh and the coin toss. Aok dude you whiffed on that. I expected the baddie to sweat that most as it takes away all the effort they put in and places it all on the luck of a coin. And the post you laid out everyones roles, I expected you to say that I mean you couldn't claim anything else and actually make me believe you.

Well euro I was going to vote you the last day after listening to aok had jonti voted you anyplace. I checked the thread over for it figuring if he was the seer he would have to have voted you once as most quiet seers at least finger people they suspect the most. Your lies had the benefit of marty outing himself. At that point someone else being the seer makes much less sense as them staying quiet with the role they cannot scan for identified was to me to illogical. Their scan (barring it being the outed sorc) clearly was then a wolf (your claim) or a goodie they could work with (jontis chance).

No I am not trying to transfer blame jonti it is as simple as explaining. Why I believed euro more is you played a seer like a lite/big seer and not a micro seer. Info on day 1 matters here fairly greatly as there is no day 3. Each player only has 4 roles to figure out and they win. First to solve the puzzle gets the prize.

Your skill at shifting blame to anyone but yourself is commendable, have you considered a career in politics? :p
Come on jonti you knew the seer, the sorc and that aok was not the wolf, which knowing the sorc means he is clean. You had 3 puzzle pieces and hid your work under your shirt as opposed show your buddies. :p

Oh and the coin toss. Aok dude you whiffed on that. I expected the baddie to sweat that most as it takes away all the effort they put in and places it all on the luck of a coin. And the post you laid out everyones roles, I expected you to say that I mean you couldn't claim anything else and actually make me believe you.

You should know me better than that. I HATE when things go beyond my ability to influence or try to manipulate them. Good or bad, it does not matter.

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I HATE IT.

If I have to choose between a 50% chance to win based on a coin toss, or a 1% chance to win based on my skill and requiring me to play the most perfect Werewolf game of all time, then I will take the 1% chance every single time.

Is AOK a coin racist?

You should know me better than that. I HATE when things go beyond my ability to influence or try to manipulate them. Good or bad, it does not matter.

I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS. I HATE IT.

If I have to choose between a 50% chance to win based on a coin toss, or a 1% chance to win requiring me to play the most perfect Werewolf game of all time, then I will take the 1% chance every single time.

Oh come now aok no one has the ability to influence everything in a wolf game. You had the chance to at least play the toss off like an investigative tool but instead flipped. :p

edit: Oh and I AM blaming myself jonti. I am just blaming you more :D

Oh come now aok no one has the ability to influence everything in a wolf game. You had the chance to at least play the toss off like an investigative tool but instead flipped. :p

Just because no one has become powerful enough to influence everything in a werewolf game does not mean I should not strive to be the first to do so. :mad:

Just because no one has become powerful enough to influence everything in a werewolf game does not mean I should not strive to be the first to do so. :mad:
No one has jumped high enough to reach the moon but it doesn't mean it is a noble goal to strive towards. ;)

What you need is the puppetmaster role.

I got it, but it was too much power... :eek:o

Why do you have to crush my dreams like that? :(

There are some, just a few, of those little moments where AOK actually is cute ;)

Werewolf Micro VIII: The New Generation

Rules:

I. Overview
The game is played with 5 players. The goal of the game is to lead tour own faction to victory through whatever means necessary. The game is played over 2 days and 2 nights, starting with a night with no hunt.

II. Lynching
During the day the players vote for who to lynch, probably based on the information that the scanners received during the night.

Voting is done in the following way:

Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. e.g.:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE" the same way:

UNVOTE EUROO7

TIEs are strongly discouraged. In case of a TIE, the lynch target is chosen randomly.

III. Roles
There are five different roles in the game, each appear once:

Werewolf (baddie): Can hunt and kill one person during the second night. Must PM hunt order to GM before deadline night 1.

Sorcerer (baddie): Can scan for the seer once each night. Must PM scan order to GM before deadline.

Seer (goodie): Can scan for the werewolf once each night. Must PM scan order before deadline.

Hunter (goodie): Can change the turn of the game in the last minute if alive.

Villager (goodie): Nothing special.

IV. Deaths
Roles are not revealed on death.

V. Communication
No PM communication is allowed, except with the GM.

VI. Victory
Baddies win if the werewolf is left with one last 'victim' (not the hunter) at the end of day 2.

Goodies win if the werewolf is killed, or if the 'victim' is the hunter.

VII. Deadline
Deadline for votes, scans and hunts is 21:00 CEST (GMT +2)

VIII. Substitution
There are no subs, if you miss a deadline you are lynched instead of the normal target.

IX. Ghosts
Normal ghost rules: nothing that affects gameplay.

X. GM Powers
The GM's word is Law.

XI. Joining Restriction
If you are already playing in the Lite game, you can not join this game, since Blade! counts this game as a Lite game. Sorry.
Furthermore, the list of players will be prioritized by those not having played in the last game of WWM, and those not signed up for the current Big game.

XII. Sign-up list

A. Randakar (previous GM)
B.
C.
D.
E.

XIII: Reserve list (players will join the Sign-up list in their original sign-up place, if they die in Lite before this game starts)

F.

Last edited:
In. Lite only atm, so put me on that reserve list :p