+ Reply to Thread

Thread: An absolutely annoying glitch.

Angry An absolutely annoying glitch.

So I've had Mount and Blade (not Warband) for quite some time now. There has arisen a problem that infuriates me to no end.

Whenever I've done something that requires many clicks (a siege, for example, or a character level up), Mount and Blade kicks me off the game and asks me if I want to send a error report to Microsoft.

It doesn't happen any other time besides leveling up my companions and sieges/battles with lots and lots of clicking.

Now, I know that Paradox games can be buggy, but this is ridiculous. So why is it happening, and what do I do about it?

Ah, whoops. I didn't see the Tech Support M&B forum when I made this thread. Mods, could you move it there, and if possible, answer my question?

EDIT: And it happened AGAIN! This time as I was recruiting prisoners that my enemy had captured. For some reason, it blacks out and kicks me off the game after I hire more then a few soldiers.
    Last edited by SplendidTuesday; 02-07-2010 at 04:27.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by SplendidTuesday View Post
    Ah, whoops. I didn't see the Tech Support M&B forum when I made this thread. Mods, could you move it there, and if possible, answer my question?

EDIT: And it happened AGAIN! This time as I was recruiting prisoners that my enemy had captured. For some reason, it blacks out and kicks me off the game after I hire more then a few soldiers.
    Never had that problem with M&B. Have you updated the game to the newest version? If so it might be good to check the developers forum for a similar bug, or post it as a new bug: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,6.0.html

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

A bunny with a hat Moderator Nikolai II's Avatar
    200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India Company Collection
    Divine WindFor The GloryGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldRome: Vae Victis
    Hoi 2 Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Moved to the M&B (Non-Warband) forum.

And yes, taleworlds does have the best M&B techsupport.
    FSM! I am convinced. Are you?
    IPU! I have faith. Do you?

GENERATION 33: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Never had that problem with M&B. Have you updated the game to the newest version? If so it might be good to check the developers forum for a similar bug, or post it as a new bug: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,6.0.html
    Well, I don't have Warband, so I don't think I can get the newest patch. I'll check Talesworld, but I'm thinking it's more likely that Native Expansion (the mod I'm using) is just bugged in some way.

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by SplendidTuesday View Post
    Well, I don't have Warband, so I don't think I can get the newest patch. I'll check Talesworld, but I'm thinking it's more likely that Native Expansion (the mod I'm using) is just bugged in some way.
    Well if you are running a mod you can't expect to find a solution in talewords bug-forum, but you have to check "Native Expansions" own subforum (if they have one). Excellent mod by the way.
    As for patches I'm reffering to the 1.1 patch to the original game: http://www.taleworlds.com/main.aspx - download

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det på det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Good news, the game didn't kick me off again; I just had to refrain from hiring any prisoners after the large siege.

I'm a bit miffed, because that group had a lot of experienced prisoners, but it's fine.

I've almost completely crushed the Swadians, and are about to replace them with my rebel faction.

+ Reply to Thread