• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Marines in Copenhagen, tanks to be on the dutch/danish line to act as a mobile reserve. Airforce is none of my business

And sorry all, the local telephone exchange got too warm or something and we lost net

Also kaiser, you need to post what you ant for the army. Dont worry about MP, IC, and oil and such. Thats the chief of staffs job to sort through what we can afford to build and what we cant. Just stae what you need, and what you want. I can almost guarantee that if LH didnt modify the ai's then they will all spam infantry. So lets spam tanks. Tanks beat infantry anywhere in europe, except maybe mountains and cities.

I meant reasonably people. We have constraints. Do you mean thats what you want in the long term? At least be reasonable in what you can get short-term.

In addition to my navy needs, i would like a total of 3 MECH, 3 ARM, and 9 INF, within 9 months to be ordered, and when ready, placed under command of the navy for future amphibious OPs, pending the transfer of command of the theater to a land commander. They will hel establish a beachead, and expand it to make room for the army to take command and maneuver.

That's what I hope for. Right now, could I have all the MTNs you can build & some INT & TAC down in Italy? I also think that the Marines would be better suited in the Med, since I have a plan for them...

MED operations are taking secondary importance since scandinavia is closest to UNDEFENDED ENGLAND. My plan is to gather the marines and land in norway and take all of sweden and norway up to the river in the north, stockholm in the east, and malmo in the south. In the case of malmo, i will assist in the attack on it, with the army coming from copenhage. Once i get my navy support builds (the land troops i just asked for) i can perform the operation since i need those troops in order to hold and expand fast enough. This would allow copenhagen to be well behind our lines, and possibly open up a front with crusaders of god chould they take finland.

My second amphibious operation will be either in the MED, or in support of and offensive along the baltic coast. Depends on the future situation. If its in the med, i plan to land and take greece (where their capital is) and expand from there using the navy support builds after the army can consolidate scandinavia on its own. If italy is bogged down, my assault may go there instead, but i have faith that we will have take italy by the time we are ready to attack. Also another problem with immediate action in the MED, is that its fleest got the short end of the stick. Enough to prevent a naval invasion, but not enough to go out and destroy their fleets. We need to take out the valkyrie blocs navy, and possibly the crusaders of gods navy if its based in the arctic.

You can have a surface action group consisting of many ships, that is based at iceland, and patrols the north part of the north sea. Hows that? Plus your room in the BB is HUGE! We even lax regs about admirals and women on board if you wish.

If I can have only female crew and a jacuzzi then I accept your proposal with joy.

How about a female non-combat crew? Otherwise you might get sunk.

And we are sorry to hear that Vax...maybe you could come back later when things get going and you have time.

And we are sorry to hear that Vax...maybe you could come back later when things get going and you have time.

Maybe I will... But I now finally have vacation and want to spend more time off the computer, you know, with my girlfriend and so on.

But I'll still be watching!

Last edited:
What the heck is happening?