• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Interesting Idea, I have but one comment;
No Fighting
:p

But theres no belgians! The only armies we run from are the evil and mighty belgians!:rofl:

SO LET'S FIGHT!

The only armies we run from are the evil and mighty belgians!:rofl:
At the rate the Belgians are going at right now, we won't have a country to run from in a year's time. :p

I'd like a land command please.

And the Scavenger trait please.

Subordinated to myself on the Danish/Dutch line. You can defend copenhagen.

Lighthearter, when can I get my production order in. or shall I just make a request?

Quant. Go read the thread, then make a proper request.

If I am CinC of the central front, I think strategic insight isthe obvious choice for the power I would like to begin with (in addition to commandos).

I realize we know how much IC we have overall, but I need a precise number as to how much is allocated for the production of new forces.

Also, who decides which forces get allocated to which front? The service chiefs?

In the center, I think the most immediate goal should be to eliminate the Valkyrie Bloc's salient in Westphalia-Rhineland. Using our limited armored forces, we should be able to launch multi-prong attacks on Kassel and Saarbrucken, thus surrounding the enemy forces in the salient, and shortening our line. The armor can then seize whatever opportunity presents itself, or be transferred to another front.

We may incur casualties in this operation, but the enemy salient, with its interior lines of communication, is just too dangerous; our troops in Denmark are vulnerable to being cut off from the rest of the company. Once we shorten our lines, we will be able to more strongly garrison each individual province, to say nothing of the captured enemy factories and resources.

I believe that LH gives the generals choices that we can choose from like (Im assuming) encircle the enemy, human wave, or hold the line at all costs.

KaiserMuffin - As soon as I stop procrastinating and get the OOBs in, you can see our fixed-up IC and submit your request to Kestrel. He gets to negotiate between you, arya and Vax to try and ensure no one kills each other in the funding debate.:D

Vaximillian - I know, but there are no Air Marshals:eek:o. The Air Force is subordinate on a tactical level, remember? You wanted a field command and unless you want to join the Navy . . . .:D

quantum - Bringing you in! Trait?

TheRealKestrel - The IC will come up soon. And as units are produced the Joint Chiefs will attempt to agree on where to send reinforcement units.

- Lighthearter, working on the OOBs

Vaximillian - I know, but there are no Air Marshals:eek:o. The Air Force is subordinate on a tactical level, remember? You wanted a field command and unless you want to join the Navy . . . .:D

Erm... I wanted? Weird... Why don't I remember it now?:confused::p

What? Navy? Apparently I can't swim:rofl:

Erm... I wanted? Weird... Why don't I remember it now?:confused::p

What? Navy? Apparently I can't swim:rofl:

Im sure i could appropiate a carrier fleet since you wouldnt want to be too far from planes...head of the air force and all...and im sure we can get you some swimming lessons.

Maybe you could be the general of the home defense. If the valkyrie bloc manages to out build the navy and take the north sea we need to have a somewhat decent garrison.

Maybe you could be the general of the home defense. If the valkyrie bloc manages to out build the navy and take the north sea we need to have a somewhat decent garrison.

Some air cover I thought?