+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The War Room - A NEW Style of AAR

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionHearts of Iron III CollectionIron Cross

I'd like to point out the strategic significance of Copenhagen. It, I think, will be the lynchpin in our defensive line against the Valkyrie Bloc. I suggest increasing the number of airbases and fortresses in this province.

Edit: Do we own Malta? Can anyone say 'forward submarine base'?

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKestrel View Post
    Do we own Malta?
    Yes we do.
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyDarkest Hour
    EU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneIron CrossMajesty 2Victoria: Revolutions

West Europe Company Capital is London - won't they be short on MP soon?
    East vs. West - A Hearts of Iron Game | Forum | Teaser | Trailer | FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Leonaru View Post
    West Europe Company Capital is London - won't they be short on MP soon?
    i just realized that. we need an MP boost power for the chief of staff.

we could also just creat a land connection from say aberdeen to brest, never use it, then demolish it if we lose france to stop the ai from invading and make them do an old fashioned sealion...i believ LH did something similar when he connected london and calcutta when switching the leagues capital in LMCP
    In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies. - Winston Churchill
    The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. - John Stuart Mill

Iron Cross

Interested

I would like an Army Command please.

With a skill in Strategic Insight.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionHearts of Iron III CollectionIron Cross

Quote Originally Posted by EvanC21 View Post

You have to earn those powerups by doing well in battle.

I'd just like to greet all Army men!

First of all, I need to request the industrial figures and the current capacities allowed to the Army as a percentage of total arms construction, in order to formulate the production run as follows.

Theatre assignments to Generals as Follows.
    Kaisermuffin (Myself) Northern Sector (from The Netherlands to Denmark)
    TheRealKestrel assigned Central Sector (switzerland to the Netherlands/belgium?) with humancalculator as subordinated to him. They may discuss in detail between them how to divide responsibility
    EvanC21 assigned Southern Sector.

All orders will be goal based an innovation and inventiveness is expected.
    Regards

Head of Armed Forces (Land), WEC
    Kaisermuffin.
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, (Running slightly behind schedule)

I contribute to Internet Kings!!!
    Does not... compute!

Kaiser-I would just ask for what you think the army needs, and if the chief of staff (therealkestrel) thinks its excess, he can cut some out. The faster we can get this stuff up, the faster LH can update and such.

Also if you dont have a position for humancalculator, he can take command of the marines and assist in amphibious operations. As long as neither of you mind. That reminds me, do you think the marines should be under my command or yours? I have a good strategy worked out for them, and if it works a land theater can follow them up once you can free the resources.

How are coastal defenses? Are there any beach garrisons or coastal forts?
    In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies. - Winston Churchill
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. - John Stuart Mill

Before we can decide what forces to build, we need to know our fuel, manpower, and IC resources. Intel on the enemy would be useful too.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

OK.

I'll put in Vax's special flags and such for each nation tonight, then mass-produce the border divisions and fleets. Then I'll put down the AI's bonus units to adjust their opening tactics and make sure that everyone is on an even technological footing. After that the Company bonus units go up. Then we begin. This process may take the rest of the week, however, so be prepared

- Lighthearter

Before we can decide what forces to build, we need to know our fuel, manpower, and IC resources. Intel on the enemy would be useful too.
    This, as well the location of current defensive works if any, and the state of land and coastal forts. (I don't think there are many since this is an abyssmod)
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by EvanC21 View Post

Got it!

You have to earn those powerups by doing well in battle.
    Actually everyone starts at level one and can thus choose one power at the get-go

- Lighthearter

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Darkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Hmm, so Strategic Insight for me too Don't think any other are useful enough.
    Follow the development of Cifrasia Cataclysm! Mod for Darkest Hour!

I'm a proud bearer of The Fourth Cookie for Services to Syndicalism
    and The Grand Service to the Kaiserreich Mod Cookie *

ill take heroic repair since i want battles from the getgo. also the resources are the same as england, france, and spain put together with tidbits here and there. same resource values in provs i think, but little or no forts. sea or land. that will be a request i make should we begin to be pushed back from the continenet, as to alleviate the strain it would put on the navy.

you can see the ic on the screens he gave (though i assume the ic will go up to its full potential soon?) and the current manpower is there too. i think we will need a power to give a manpower boost. like maybe a power that brings people from the colonies to refill the pool.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club

Blog Entries
    I am okay with a subordinate command for about the next month as i will only be available for about 66% of the time.

After that, i might see what else is open for a larger command.

Just to make sure we don't all have the same power, put me down for trickster. I think it would be quite useful during maneuver warfare to force some units to stay put.
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

Stopping the 40 day plan: A French 1914 AAR Completed
    pAARallel Universes: A Germany 1936 Grand Campaign Abandoned
    • Cookie from DoomBunny for recognizing Dr. Strangelove references

Trickster would be great if your encircling on land...but its useless on the sea.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arya126 View Post
    Trickster would be great if your encircling on land...but its useless on the sea.
    I thought i had the sub. command on the central front.

Could someone clarify? For now, that is what i want, as it will allow me to continue playing even though i won't be here the entire time.
    You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word - Al Capone

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum (If you want peace, prepare for war) - Pvblivs Flavivs Vegetivs Renatvs

You're under TheRealKestral on the central front. I'll start handing out goals once I have troops strenghts, and the idea of the amount of IC I have to play with, as well as forts etc.
    Earth Needs You!

Does not... compute!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiserMuffin View Post
    You're under TheRealKestral on the central front. I'll start handing out goals once I have troops strenghts, and the idea of the amount of IC I have to play with, as well as forts etc.
    Thanks. Earlier someone had mentioned me being in command of marines, but i don't have enough time for an independent command as of now.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Interesting Idea, I have but one comment;
    No Fighting

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast