• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like to point out the strategic significance of Copenhagen. It, I think, will be the lynchpin in our defensive line against the Valkyrie Bloc. I suggest increasing the number of airbases and fortresses in this province.

Edit: Do we own Malta? Can anyone say 'forward submarine base'?

West Europe Company Capital is London - won't they be short on MP soon?

i just realized that. we need an MP boost power for the chief of staff:D.

we could also just creat a land connection from say aberdeen to brest, never use it, then demolish it if we lose france to stop the ai from invading and make them do an old fashioned sealion...i believ LH did something similar when he connected london and calcutta when switching the leagues capital in LMCP

I'd just like to greet all Army men!

First of all, I need to request the industrial figures and the current capacities allowed to the Army as a percentage of total arms construction, in order to formulate the production run as follows.

Theatre assignments to Generals as Follows.
Kaisermuffin (Myself) Northern Sector (from The Netherlands to Denmark)
TheRealKestrel assigned Central Sector (switzerland to the Netherlands/belgium?) with humancalculator as subordinated to him. They may discuss in detail between them how to divide responsibility
EvanC21 assigned Southern Sector.

All orders will be goal based an innovation and inventiveness is expected.
Regards

Head of Armed Forces (Land), WEC
Kaisermuffin.

Kaiser-I would just ask for what you think the army needs, and if the chief of staff (therealkestrel) thinks its excess, he can cut some out. The faster we can get this stuff up, the faster LH can update and such.

Also if you dont have a position for humancalculator, he can take command of the marines and assist in amphibious operations. As long as neither of you mind. That reminds me, do you think the marines should be under my command or yours? I have a good strategy worked out for them, and if it works a land theater can follow them up once you can free the resources.

How are coastal defenses? Are there any beach garrisons or coastal forts?

OK.

I'll put in Vax's special flags and such for each nation tonight, then mass-produce the border divisions and fleets. Then I'll put down the AI's bonus units to adjust their opening tactics and make sure that everyone is on an even technological footing. After that the Company bonus units go up. Then we begin. This process may take the rest of the week, however, so be prepared;)

- Lighthearter

Before we can decide what forces to build, we need to know our fuel, manpower, and IC resources. Intel on the enemy would be useful too.

This, as well the location of current defensive works if any, and the state of land and coastal forts. (I don't think there are many since this is an abyssmod)

Hmm, so Strategic Insight for me too;) Don't think any other are useful enough.

ill take heroic repair since i want battles from the getgo. also the resources are the same as england, france, and spain put together with tidbits here and there. same resource values in provs i think, but little or no forts. sea or land. that will be a request i make should we begin to be pushed back from the continenet, as to alleviate the strain it would put on the navy.

you can see the ic on the screens he gave (though i assume the ic will go up to its full potential soon?) and the current manpower is there too. i think we will need a power to give a manpower boost. like maybe a power that brings people from the colonies to refill the pool.

I am okay with a subordinate command for about the next month as i will only be available for about 66% of the time.

After that, i might see what else is open for a larger command. :)

Just to make sure we don't all have the same power, put me down for trickster. I think it would be quite useful during maneuver warfare to force some units to stay put.

Trickster would be great if your encircling on land...but its useless on the sea.

Trickster would be great if your encircling on land...but its useless on the sea.

I thought i had the sub. command on the central front.

Could someone clarify? For now, that is what i want, as it will allow me to continue playing even though i won't be here the entire time.

You're under TheRealKestral on the central front. I'll start handing out goals once I have troops strenghts, and the idea of the amount of IC I have to play with, as well as forts etc.

Thanks. Earlier someone had mentioned me being in command of marines, but i don't have enough time for an independent command as of now.