• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Take Danzig and force the Knights to release Riga.

+1

Also, gabor is doing an AAR with Danzig in MM. That would be gabor's Danzig. :)

Back from Southern Jutland everybody! Just checking my pics, and then I will post an update.

Avenge the fall of Riga! :D

I shall try to release them, but when I make a go at it, the peace deal screen says I can't release them.

Take Danzig and force the Knights to release Riga.

I will try.

+1

Also, gabor is doing an AAR with Danzig in MM. That would be gabor's Danzig. :)

Hmmm.... Okay. Looks at Gabor's Danzig. !!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Subscribed!!

Thank you! Nice to have you here.

What was that rebel country even o_O

That was Polotsk. The equivalent of Belarus.

As FinnishFish requested, I will find the update. Oh, look:

Chapter 5: To peace, men, to war!

As Riga was annexed December 16, 1408, I peace out 16 days later, on the first day in the year of 1409, claiming Danzig in the process. The Teutonic treasury is also thoroughly searched for valuables.

9fz3x2.jpg

The realm is at peace. For a brief moment. On the 5th of January, The teutons march on the Mazovians, triggering warnings from me, Polotsk and Bohemia.

29cqiif.jpg

Danzig allows me to finally build an army that surpasses the one of Brandenburg. The fleet if the teutons is the next bar we have to reach. Also, note that the Bohemians took Warmia before I did, preventing me from obtaining another province.

1zpi6pf.jpg

In January 1410, after pingponging through Mazovia, Pommerania, The Teutonic lands, and even me taking refuge in a MA granting Poland, The largest Teutonic army is finally beaten by the combined forces of Mazovia and me. A series of smaller clashes occur after this, but the Teutonic army is thoroughly down.

e0274o.jpg

And on July 1, half a year after the last peace deal, the teutons bow down to Pommerania once more, unleashing Gotland from the knightly shackles.

1euk37.jpg

And then there is very, very quiet in the next one and a half year. In fact, I read the first 5 chapters in Harry Potter 1 before anything occurs. The Lord of Polotsk, though orthodox, wants to establish a bond. It is accepted, as They are currently too large to contend with.

2nip5ao.jpg

Next: Interlude of June 1412

I know it was short, and I know I forgot to cut my pictures, but I will post some ledgers in the next update. I have actually now reached my last savegame, whcih is in 1413. As you can see from the last date, it means that not much happens in Northern Poland/HRE.

Hopefully things will get more exciting soon.

And, a plea. How do I make a Table of contents with links to the posts? I have never grasped the thing with making Links with a title.

Why Gotland instead of Riga? Gotland is just going to get annexed by Denmark.

Oh, and to make a link to just one post, you need to click on the number in the top right corner of the post. Then, copy and paste the URL. After that, type something (For example, Part 1.) and highlight it. Click on the "link" button. Paste the URL into the box that pops up. Tada!

Like So.

What do you mean by "highlighting"?

Like when you want to copy-paste something; the blue numbers surrounded by white thingy.

I'm sorry, I don't get it yet.

Could you please tell me where I have to put in my title, and please post in very explaining manner.

Okay, here goes:

So, you want to make a table of contents, yes? Open two web folders on your thread. Use the first one and click on the 'edit' button on the post in which you wish to make the table of contents. Click on 'Go advanced'

Go to the second folder. Then, click on the single post button, (the one that says #??, like the '#51' in my post) in one of your updates.

You now are viewing a single post. Copy the url on the top of your browser (the 'address' of the page). Go to the first folder. Once you have chosen the place where you wish to insert your link, click on the icon that has a planet, under a smily. A popup will appear. Delete what is already written on it and paste the url you copied earlier.

The link will be inserted into the post, and you will be selecting a number of letters. Delete them and write in their place the words you wish to appear as the link. Rinse and repeat.

If you need anything else, or do not understand this. Feel free to say so and I will do my best to help.

WAGONMASTER: Eastward HO! (instead of westward ho!)

But watch out for those Indians, I mean Poles.

And, don't worry about missed screen shots. You can always fall back on your writing. You're doing fine.

I'm back, and I have my save on a USB. I just need to get EU3 on this pc updated to the April 28 Beta, then I'll play on

Okay, here goes:

So, you want to make a table of contents, yes? Open two web folders on your thread. Use the first one and click on the 'edit' button on the post in which you wish to make the table of contents. Click on 'Go advanced'

Go to the second folder. Then, click on the single post button, (the one that says #??, like the '#51' in my post) in one of your updates.

You now are viewing a single post. Copy the url on the top of your browser (the 'address' of the page). Go to the first folder. Once you have chosen the place where you wish to insert your link, click on the icon that has a planet, under a smily. A popup will appear. Delete what is already written on it and paste the url you copied earlier.

The link will be inserted into the post, and you will be selecting a number of letters. Delete them and write in their place the words you wish to appear as the link. Rinse and repeat.

If you need anything else, or do not understand this. Feel free to say so and I will do my best to help.

Thank you very much. I will try to get it done, and if I fail, I will ask again.

WAGONMASTER: Eastward HO! (instead of westward ho!)

But watch out for those Indians, I mean Poles.

And, don't worry about missed screen shots. You can always fall back on your writing. You're doing fine.

Thanks, mate!

And, am I missing something? From where is those lines from?

Eastward HO! (instead of westward ho!) is from a movie with John Candy. He was leading a band of discouraged pioneers that were tired of the frontier life back east to were they belonged.

It appears that you are heading east in your conquests, and I envisioned a great movement of people moving east into uncharted lands. I need sleep, because I thought that it was funny wiithout having to explain.

Interlude of 1413

So, the ledgers:

20b26hv.jpg

As I have 16 ships, I'm only just of the navy ledger. Hopefully this will change soon.

28s0wug.jpg

And here's the army ledger. I'm not on the top page here, either.

I'm down there:

o0pf5z.jpg

Hungary is the stongest nation not on the list here.

This have got to improve, but it's better than my starting forcelimit of 6 regiments.

Again, a very short update, but I have resumed playing, and we shall soon see if it was such a good idea to ally Hungary.

13000 men is pretty good, since you don't have any major threats besides Poland with more soldiers than that.

That was a good update. It showed where you are in the scheme of things.

Are you thinking of taking Sweden on as an ally?

It do seem just like you to play on Very Easy, dane.