• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Release Finns from sweden keep alliance up and i think novgorod or moscowy would attack them so you would get war whitout stab hits it atleast works for me always :rolleyes:

You're doing great. Here's to you going all the way.
What about allying with your friends to the north?

Last edited:
Go hard for victory!
The entire area seems unbalanced with the usual powers faltering and the opportunity for some smaller powers to rise. And then get gobbled by the mighty Pommeranians!

Well, I wouldn't say that Poland is down and out. But now that I'm allied to Hungary I should be able to stand a chance.

Release Finns from sweden keep alliance up and i think novgorod or moscowy would attack them so you would get war whitout stab hits it atleast works for me always :rolleyes:

The annoying thing about OPM's you release is, that they keep accepting your call to arms. Even when I have BB twice as high as my limit, the gdm Liege keeps accepting my call! They're like some kind of vassal who doesn't pay taxes.

That was in another game. Sorry for babbling.....

You're doing great. Here's to you going all the way.
What about allying with your friends to the north?

The Swedes? I've already got the three allies that you can normally get without releasing or vassalization.

But it could be an option once I get big enough

Conquer all, you will
Poland will obey your word
Wait, wrong AAR.

Enjoy dealing with Brandenburg when it get its "conquer Hinterpommern" mission!

Bah, the way they're acting now, I don't think they'll be a threat. Besides, something happens soon that will tip the balance.

Sorry for the delay
By the way,
I hope to get an update today
I hope I haven't caused Dismay.:rolleyes:

Well......

It seems like I'm late.

Sorry for that...

Just finishing the update.

There you are:

Chapter 3: Specklenburg, all(notso)mighty

While positioning my 5.000 man army, Tver decides to look like a fool by ”offering” a peace deal.

4uz1v4.jpg

As there have been absolutely no hostilities involving me in the entire war, you can guess what I answered.

And now, what you’ve been waiting for:

35n7pmx.jpg

CHAAARGE!!!

zwge3o.jpg

Oh. Well Hungary’s still there, so…. Oh well, I can handle Mecklenburg on my own.

As stated by the battle report.

9tlpu9.jpg

That would be an okay result in the first fight in the game.

15x1h68.jpg

This is due to five years without anything happening at all.

Not surprising, really.

And also, Brandenburg is weakened, but spared the humiliation of getting hammered by Meissen, by ceding Neumark to the Polish.

24mrhvb.jpg

How nice! National idea.

2ltj5no.jpg

And, we’ll take the army.

5vvp1g.jpg

The siege is progressing well. And Tver still doesn’t realise that it’s a bad idea to make demands to someone who is more powerful than you.

xe2w4h.jpg

And again….

iqg2nr.jpg

And Mecklenburg does a Tver. Not gonna happen.

29wp7a.jpg

And finally, Tver sends a peace deal I will accept. I have no intention of attacking Tver just now.

34hji21.jpg

The 8 of January was a good day for anyone but Venice. And Mecklenburg, but I don’t care about them.

2vmvoty.jpg

And there you have it. A war won. Total losses so far in battles: 58.

67i3qt.jpg

Next: I feel like Danzi(n)g

AI Brandenburg always gets owned by Bohemia/Poland. Then again, AI Pommerania always gets owned by me as Brandenburg (and, inevitably, Sweden. I should probably play that save some more.)

From your start so far I can tell you're well on your WAY TO GREAT ARR!

Danzig sounds like a worthy goal.

If it's gabor's Danzig, that might be a tough nut to crack. ;)

You my mister are late :mad:

I'm sorry to say it, but I LOL'ed at that comment. Sorry.

Poland looks scary...

Nah, as long as Hungary will back me.:cool:

AI Brandenburg always gets owned by Bohemia/Poland. Then again, AI Pommerania always gets owned by me as Brandenburg (and, inevitably, Sweden. I should probably play that save some more.)

Pommerania is the everforgotten nation, that can do great but never can into space....

From your start so far I can tell you're well on your WAY TO GREAT ARR!

Thank you. I certainly hope so!

Danzig sounds like a worthy goal.

Agreed. It's rich, and it's just next to Hinterpommern - a worthy goal.

If it's gabor's Danzig, that might be a tough nut to crack. ;)

Gabor's Danzig? Tell me all about it.

This Danzig is held by the Teutons, however.

And, I will try to get an upsate out today or tomorrow. Perhaps the day after tomorrow. I will however be unable to play or update between thursday and tuesday, as I'm on vacation.

I will also be on vacation in week 29 and 33, and in week 30 I will try to get my savegame copied to my USB, so I can play it where I'm going.

Summer vacation sure brings delays!

I am feeling deprived of updates.

I am feeling deprived of updates.

Errr.... I'll see what I can do. but I'm getting to where I ahve to edit and upload the pictures before I can post the updates. And I'm soon gonna have to play ahead again.....

I'll try to go quicker, but don't stress me out.

It was supposed to be joke because i lack at skill being angry

Oh.......

There goes my pride of being good at jokes...

Awkward........

I have edited the pics I need for next update. It's gonna be short, and it will be the last before wednesday, but I'll try to play some more when I get time, and then take some time editing and uploading as much as possible.

Chapter 4: Danzi(n)g the Pommeranierwaltz

16m4paf.jpg

Just the final messages of war, from medio January 1407.

After checking the likeliness of getting Saxony to vote for us, and discovering that I will likely need three more provinces or so, I decide to cancel that and move on.

k9gwmb.jpg

Bugger!!!!!

July, 1407: Sorry, your honor, I didn’t mean to swear. Yes your,honor, 5 Ave Maria’s….. (First cardinal, WOOHOO!)

wsjj2t.jpg

September 25, 1497: And so, we move on to a pretty boring first half of the year. The only news is when Lithuanias rebel trouble reach alarming heights, as a revolter nation breaks free.

adcgt2.jpg

As I like the the eastern revolters of Polotsk and Ukraine, I’m not worried. Lithuania is large, but prone to trouble once the Golden’s have been through. They often collapse in my games.

November 10, 1407: Finally, the TO can’t hold their Riga DoW longer, and trigger my guarantee. As they have powerful allies, I check the ledger before joining:

15p1zci.jpg

So, I guess with that my rich new neighbour and the Emperor will back me here. Chaaaaarge!!!!

fog21v.jpg

Heheheheheheheheh!!!! I smell blood!

February 14, 1408: And blood is spilled.

245ajas.jpg

Danzig wraps up huge warscore. So does this battle with the main teutonic army, which appeared after dealing with rebel trouble in Estland.

March 12:

soye88.jpg

The war process nicely. The bohemians conquer Warmia, and the joint armies of The Hansa, Bohemia and me besiege the teutonic capital, when we on the 14th of June get news that sends terror through our hearts:

11c5jzp.jpg

Now we will all be doomed!:rofl:

Speaking of doomed, Lithuania gets a dose of it in July, leading to a change of power in eastern Europe on the tenth:

2yu14kg.jpg

Awesome!

2u4m24p.jpg

More awesome! But, I have yet to be besieged by anyone.

December 16:

219uxp2.jpg

NOT awesome!

Next: Concluding….. or not.

Avenge the fall of Riga! :D

Take Danzig and force the Knights to release Riga.