• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
And regarding the final vote count: did ANYONE used that "information" to try and deduct who the plotters were?
The fact that there were both silencers and plotters made that impossible. It was like trying to solve a three variable equation system with just two equations. Just can't be done.

Then again maybe that was the idea? Baddie plotters normally can't use their trait until the endgame or when they are up for lynch or they will be kill when found out.

If you remember the second werenuts game, where players were teamed up two and two and only the last vote from a pair counted, that was similar in that the vote count made no sense compared to what people voted in the thread at first but after 5-6 nights it was possible to deduce who was together (well, rather it would have been possible if the GM hadn't messed up and allowed some pairs to break the rules governing how they could vote).

Wow.

That was the most fun i've had in a while during a big. Good work to Hax and WD. Im sorry for not contacting you earlier WD and I am in no way sorry for being responsible for turning you, Hax.

My first WW game and it was great fun.
First as a cursed hunter villager and then as a Silencer Asylum Seeker wolf :D