• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just one sentence. Massacre at 1945. People couldn't take the tension anymore, and went for each other's throats. Amidst the chaos, the Co-Pilot was killed, and only the relief pilot was left.

hebelecan the brutal cultist and Yakman the hunter wolf was lynched
hebelecan brutalized JDMS the 2nd in command Brutal Villager
JDMS brutalized EUROO7 the former Identity Thief (role to be posted in the "extra role section of the fromt page") double Brutal, Spying Wolf
EUROO7 brutalized Tornadoli the Spiritually Attuned Guardian Angel and randakar the Seer
trespoe the hunter killed Teep the Plotting Wolf
the_hdk the SA Brutal Sorcerer was hunted

[/color][/b]

EPIC! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fun. :D

Sorry guys for what has to be the worst PM cockup since the Hannibal´s fiasco. :eek:o

Fun. :D

Sorry guys for what has to be the worst PM cockup since the Hannibal´s fiasco. :eek:o

If you were on my side, and you had a CN nation, then I'd do the same to you as I did to Acronym

As you were evil, well, it's just lolz

what happened? did euro send pms to the wrong folks?

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11265106&postcount=1061

All I am saying in this, is that it did give me a smile.

It happens to the worst of us. :eek:o

I'm not gonna laugh too hard - one day I'll probably do it. Although i tend to copy-paste the names off the PM. I'm replying to.

I'm not gonna laugh too hard - one day I'll probably do it. Although i tend to copy-paste the names off the PM. I'm replying to.

Copy-pasta, the bane of coders and pmer everywhere. Now in a nice purple color, for those extra special mistakes.

Vote Jonti

reason: because I can.

I will probably change later. Just to see what shakes loose in the meantime.

Vote Walrus, because yes.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11265106&postcount=1061

All I am saying in this, is that it did give me a smile.

Can you imagine how I felt when I found that thing in my PM box? :p

I was like .. oh my god.
I considered being suble about it for all of 2 seconds and then I went.. nah. This one needed to be made public.

Apologies for not running a better JL village. In hindsight I could have pulled through this but ah well ;-)

Thanks, damn I wasnt here to see your massive C*ckup. Now I am dead, still we probably have a new record for most kills in one night, so something good came of it.

I don't know .. I got killed in a seven-way tie once. But then again that night had no hunt because the wolfies were unable to send their order in ;-)

edit2: .. and if I ever find myself in a JL in a big game again I won't invite EURO in no matter how many scans confirmed his identity, darnit :p

Vote Jonti-H
Vote Count thus far:

Jonti - AOK, Trespoe, Velasco (3)
Walrus - Lemeard, Jonti-H (2)

Erm, why me?

Am I in one of these situations like before when there were 2 packs of wolves fighting it out and I was the only villager? :(

This could well be the deciding day so I find the lack of reasoning a bit disturbing. Shouldn't we sum up what we think we know and try to make votes based on more than "because I can" or "because yes"?

I'll start and you can add whatever you think is missing

Alive:
Hax - baddie from Euro's pack, probably not a cultist since he was spokesperson for a priest
White Daimon - ?
Saintis/Velasco - ?
jonti-h - ?
johho888 - cleared by a seer but since his scans were scrambled in the late game it might not mean much
Slinky - cleared by a seer but since his scans were scrambled in the late game it might not mean much
Lemeard - neutral, can win with either side
trespoe - claimed to be Rysz brother but since the rules didn't say what allegience a surviving brother has... Probably not a wolf though.

What type of roles are there left?
If there is a 2 pack setup, and I think we have that confirmed from several sources, and if the setup was balanced and if GenH was from the non-Euros then there should be exactly 2 non-Euro wolves around.
randakar claimed protectors in plural had contacted him last night so probably there is both a doc and a changeling around.

I think Hax must be a wolf or else the baddies should have parity if Lemeard supports them - and why wouldn't he if he could win that way? If that is true then Hax hunts tonight, not the non-Euros.

From a goodie perspective we must lynch one of the 2 non-Euros, hope Hax hunts the other tonight and then lynch Hax tomorrow. Piece of cake, really. ;)

Lemeard and trespoe are probably not wolves, Hax can't be a non-Euro wolf, I know I'm not a wolf. So two out of Slinky, WD, jonti and Velasco it is then?

jonti and walrus(!?) are getting the votes so far, jonti would make sense but walrus isn't listed as a player on page 1. Who is he subbing for? :confused:

EDIT: and AOK is voting!? He isn't in the player list either. Who is he subbing for?

EDIT2: I'm blind, they are both in the player list. How much did that mess with my reasoning? I so wish I wasn't quite as hung-over right now.

Last edited:
I'm subbing for Okyriosy.

Vote Hax

as he seems to be a baddie from Euros pack? He was mentioned in the PM at least, he must have been turned on the no hunt night.

I would vote jonti for self preservation, but if I'm honest I don't really want to, as I don't think he's bad. Could be wrong though, his lack of reasoning for his vote is odd, although typically jonti

Edit: And I'm out most of the afternoon and will miss the deadline, so this vote is staying where it is.