• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ohhh blonde.. *Paendrags middle section was tingling.. *
Wait.. We've got a lot of those in Sweden.. *His higher brain regained control*
*Besides his main intrest was not girls.. He's here for the Jolt-cola and nerdy discussions.. "But there's no way I'm leaving a possible nerd, although of a diffrent sex all stranded" He thought..* .
Mam.. If you follow me I will show you the gate that's boarding right now.

*Paendrag picked up pace so he avoided eye-contact with Kaetje*

Ooh, thank you sir.

*looks up to look gratefull at Paendrag, only to look at his back*

Wait!

*gathers her belongings, including a baby-pink trolley and a (faux) diamond studded beautycase, and tries to catch up with the gallant swedish nerd.*

When shall this start? :)

Sign-Ups shall close in 29 hours, and role distribution shall commence at the same time, so night 0 ends in around 53 hours. I am hoping at least two more people come in to play the game, so if there's anyone still at the sideline who wants to buy a ticket and board the plane, go ahead!

*Frank "Saintis" Thomson stands up on a chair in the waiting area*

Ehm.. Could I get everyone's attention around here?

*Waves to get everyones attention*

Thank you very much! I am an agent from the European Monetary Union, and I am looking for two Zimbabwean dollars that have been sighted around here. They have escaped from custody and are charged for trying to devaluate the Euro and they have connections to the Greece incident. If anyone has seen them, the EMU would be very grateful, thank you.

(OOC: Paendrag made me want to role play too)

Thank you very much! I am an agent from the European Monetary Union, and I am looking for two Zimbabwean dollars that have been sighted around here. They have escaped from custody and are charged for trying to devaluate the Euro and they have connections to the Greece incident. If anyone has seen them, the EMU would be very grateful, thank you.

The Zimbabwean dollars will be worth more than the euro soon.

Not the EURO though, that is, and will always be, priceless.

The Zimbabwean dollars will be worth more than the euro soon.

Not the EURO though, that is, and will always be, priceless.

We fear that.

*Looks worriedly at his currency app on his iPhone*

That is one of the reasons we much catch these Zimbabwean dollars so we can devaluate them..

*Remembers his quest and goes around looking for them in the vicinity of wallets*

Oh no! the Euro-commissars !

*Hides his abnormally full duty free bags*
*Gets up from his business class place to the economy class*

Speaks to the agent in a typical grumbling Greek tone:
You see sir, we are making painful cuts! When our ministry used to promote retsina and olive oil a few years back we had triple the delegation we have now!

*Shows to the general direction of about a dozen people*

We used to live in the best hotel in town, but now we are content if we stay in a five star hotel...
It's difficult times for a civil servant...
These international Zimbabwean conspirators and their speculator minions shall pay for this!

EDIT: Well we might participate in that game of deceiving. After all we have succeeded in deceiving Europe for some time now !

Last edited:
I and the rest half of the WW community that RP:s welcome you:D..
It's more fun for both yourself and others when you know squat in the beginning.. But that's my opinion..

Thank you very much, it is not the first time, I RP'd in the last big game too. ^^

Thank you very much, it is not the first time, I RP'd in the last big game too. ^^

:eek:o:eek:o.. Yes you did and I actually read those GLADOS parts but not conneting the RP:ing to your name:eek:o .. But as you can see RP:ing might and will at times bring you to an early death..

:eek:o:eek:o.. Yes you did and I actually read those GLADOS parts but not conneting the RP:ing to your name:eek:o .. But as you can see RP:ing might and will at times bring you to an early death..

Yes, unfortunately ^^

*Lord Strange arrives accompanied by his faithful butler*
Ah Jooves!, I see that for once I must travel by peasant air, rather than on my own. Perhaps I might meet some interesting specimens of the underclases. Perfect for my new phrenology book proving the superiority of the Upper Classes, as only men of great head shape may wear that most gentlemenly of hats, the top hat. *puts in monocle and egins to scribble in notebook*

*JDMS walks in*
"Um, guys, where's the nearest T.V.? The NASCAR race's on and Dale Junior's leadin'."

*JDMS walks in*
"Um, guys, where's the nearest T.V.? The NASCAR race's on and Dale Junior's leadin'."

There, over to the left.

*Points to the big widescreen tv at the left side of the room*

But unfortunately it is taken by the dutch watching the elections.

*Wanders of to the TV to look for Zimbabwean dollars*

*glares over at the couch*
"Dang Dutch! Who cares about the elections?!"

*hides inconspicuously in a wallet on the floor...*

*still worth nothing*

Walks discretely onboard and takes his seat, all the while looking around, attent for any potential terrorists, psychopaths, rapists or mid-flight booty calls.

Clamly takes a seat on the plane, figuring that it must be the plane to leave EuroLand.

Yes I am always going to play the same person when I can, he does get lost all the time, so it perfectly in character for him to end up in weird places. For those that don't know, he had a fight scheduled in his back yard in Japan near Tokyo, it took him four days to get there, stopping by Mt. Rushmore, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, India, and quite some other places. He can and will get lost in a supply closet with one door.

Standing rumor is that he was blessed to away find his way to where he was needed, and not where he wanted to be. Given that he always manages to show up when he is needed and not when he is wanted, there is some sort truth behind that.

Still, when do we get our Role PMs?