• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm in both contact with the seer and with van helsing.
Therefore I have many scans in my database.
Note that I'm a villager, the van helsing scanned first night. And he gived me the info about OY was a apprentice cultist. After that I got also in contact with the seer.

Those we are fully clean:

Scanned by my source (van helsing):
Yakman
trespoe
EUROO7
Eternaly_Lost

By seer:
marty99
Slinky
johho888

----------------------------------------------------------

Not complete answer:
the_hdk
JDMS
Tornadoli
White Daimon

The people which isn't scanned and top suspects:

Saintis
jonti-h
Teep
randakar
okyriosy
Syber_sid
Lemeard
Velasco

Knowing these things before I go to bed might help. I got online to late to change votes.

I'm not sure if its likely, just wondering.

In which case I think it might be wise to lynch in a tie both Hax (villager) (his and marty's van helsing seer has scanned so many others I'm sure his many scanned goodies will still be numerous enough) and someone that they are against. Then the village will know fo real who is who.

It makes NO SENSE for Euro, Yakman and Trespoe to be voting Eternally Lost if they have all been scanned as goodies.

See above. I would have changed if I had known before going to bed.

Thanks. I must admit, I lost quite a bit of interest in this game when a strong JL formed early on. Games with early strong JL are IMO always boring unless you are part of its core. I must have totally missed that discussion.

What game have you been paying attention to? I am the same yet for the opposite reason. This game went into the crapper after two days because once again, the scanners got knocked off early. Like the priest last game. It seems the wolves have had a string of good luck the last few games.

What game have you been paying attention to? I am the same yet for the opposite reason. This game went into the crapper after two days because once again, the scanners got knocked off early. Like the priest last game. It seems the wolves have had a string of good luck the last few games.
Yes, that was my feelings too. That and all the people with a good RPing going also got eaten/lynched very early. This game has actually started to get interesting again just now when it actually looks like the baddies will have some opposition after all.

Trespoe, what I don't get is - if Hax, Marty and the others on that list have all been scanned and considered fully clean, how comes you did not each other's identity? That makes no sense to me - only Hax Marty and their "source"(ror?) had access to the list of the "fully clean", whilst the actual "fully cleans" are all kept in the dark? :confused:

Dwarf Fortress!!! :D:D:D

Yes, that was my feelings too. That and all the people with a good RPing going also got eaten/lynched very early. This game has actually started to get interesting again just now when it actually looks like the baddies will have some opposition after all.
To me JL dominated games are boring. You have one or two person that essentially dictate who to vote for or give very narrow choices. The targets have a very hard time defending themselves and will get loads of votes simply because they were selected, the reason for their selection is rarely made public. Since a JL is so powerful, the wolfes have to abandon all plans to eliminate the other packs and focus squarely on JL. Again, making the game dull for anyone not in JL core. Which I admit, is quite fun :D ( especially if you've been turned and are secretly fighting for the other side )

EDIT: But yeah, its a shame that fun people always have a tendency to die quick. Personally I try to avoid them in random killings. Both hunts and lynches, but sadly not all share this feeling. IMO its not just about winning, its also about having fun while you do. Killing fun people doesn't a fun game make.

Trespoe, what I don't get is - if Hax, Marty and the others on that list have all been scanned and considered fully clean, how comes you did not each other's identity? That makes no sense to me - only Hax Marty and their "source"(ror?) had access to the list of the "fully clean", whilst the actual "fully cleans" are all kept in the dark? :confused:
Because of the cursed trait. Also its a lot easier to focus a JL if you have just a few people who know everything.

As I read the list(s) not a single person on the lists are completely cleared. There are some people like me who have been seer scanned and are confirmed as "not a wolf" but that doesn't mean I can't be cultist or a sorcerer so why should the JL tell me I was semi cleared? (I would actually have preferred if they didn't tell everyone who was scanned because the wolves will probably use the list as a menu for whom to eat next since they need a lot of unscanned people to hide amongst). Then there are other people that have been priest scanned and confirmed as "not a cultist or sorcerer" but they can still be wolves.

As I read the list(s) not a single person on the lists are completely cleared. There are some people like me who have been seer scanned and are confirmed as "not a wolf" but that doesn't mean I can't be cultist or a sorcerer so why should the JL tell me I was semi cleared? (I would actually have preferred if they didn't tell everyone who was scanned because the wolves will probably use the list as a menu for whom to eat next since they need a lot of unscanned people to hide amongst). Then there are other people that have been priest scanned and confirmed as "not a cultist or sorcerer" but they can still be wolves.
That too :p

To me JL dominated games are boring. You have one or two person that essentially dictate who to vote for or give very narrow choices. The targets have a very hard time defending themselves and will get loads of votes simply because they were selected, the reason for their selection is rarely made public. Since a JL is so powerful, the wolfes have to abandon all plans to eliminate the other packs and focus squarely on JL. Again, making the game dull for anyone not in JL core. Which I admit, is quite fun :D ( especially if you've been turned and are secretly fighting for the other side )
Oh, I agree about JL dominated games being boring.

I just didn't think we had a JL in this game. I though marty maybe was or was in contact with a spy or a witness and that Hax was in contact with either a sorcerer, another spy or maybe, maybe a priest. I am still not convince that not one or possibly both of Hax and marty's contacts aren't baddies but I'm starting to come round to the idea that the village might have a chance after all.

as White Daimon said. Cursed. I cannot blame them for keeping me in the dark. I guess I was a little frustrated because I came online, and had a post to switch votes and saw the deadline had passed by about 10 seconds. I just needed a few seconds more and hebelcan would have been leading, not Eternaly_lost.

but, my votes I think have been cancelled, so who knows?

as White Daimon said. Cursed. I cannot blame them for keeping me in the dark. I guess I was a little frustrated because I came online, and had a post to switch votes and saw the deadline had passed by about 10 seconds. I just needed a few seconds more and hebelcan would have been leading, not Eternaly_lost.

but, my votes I think have been cancelled, so who knows?

You should have posted it anyway. We go by Fourm time, and I think it a little slow.

You should have posted it anyway. We go by Fourm time, and I think it a little slow.

10-15 second difference, I've never nailed it to the exact second, with ping and lag and all.

Update will be posted w/in the next 5 minutes.

I just didn't think we had a JL in this game. I though marty maybe was or was in contact with a spy or a witness and that Hax was in contact with either a sorcerer, another spy or maybe, maybe a priest. I am still not convince that not one or possibly both of Hax and marty's contacts aren't baddies but I'm starting to come round to the idea that the village might have a chance after all.
Don't be so quick to give up! The weak side almost always have a chance to claw their way back. I remember a game where half the baddies got lynched on day 2 in a gigantic epic tie, but the game still ended up being nail biting close. Jopi, the final wolf, only lost due to a heroic effort by OP. :)

Vote Count

6 Votes:
Eternaly_Lost

5 Votes:
hebelecan

3 Votes:
Syber_sid

1 Vote:
Velasco
Hax

THREE PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE and were probably asleep YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Since someone has not voted for three days, I will need a sub for his role.

As word spread of the diversion to Amsterdam, people suddenly wanted to rush the cockpit to force the flying crew to turn the plane around. The first-class passenger who was eternaly lost, and boarded the wrong flight, tried to stop them, showing his papers as a Private Investigator from Russia. Nobody believed him though, feeling he was an eccentric nut with his erratic and raving behavior from being drunk and confused. He vainly attempted to block the corridor and convince them, but the force of people's momentum led to him getting trodden upon and being crushed by other passengers at 1921. This so horrified the other people on the plane that nothing happened for a few minutes as they flew over the North sea once again.

Eternaly_Lost the Blessed Van Helsing Priest was lynched.
There was no hunt during the night.

Last edited: