• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A day is a day in real life. However, a day in Real life represents 30 minutes in game, ie. 30 mins in the role played flight. It still lasts a whole 24 hours in real life.

I was talking about in Real life that a game last about 30 minutes with enough players, not this game...

Passengers who wish to board have 48 hours and 23 minutes IRL and 1 hour in-game before which the gate closes i.e. I will hand out roles. Please be reminded that IRL deadlines will be set to 0000hrs GMT+8, so please take note of the time so you can synchronize your watches while in-flight.
Do note that more slots than 31 ARE available if you wish to sign up.

Now that it is summer - I shall return to WW. Beware!

Passengers who wish to board have 48 hours and 23 minutes IRL and 1 hour in-game before which the gate closes i.e. I will hand out roles. Please be reminded that IRL deadlines will be set to 0000hrs GMT+8, so please take note of the time so you can synchronize your watches while in-flight.
Do note that more slots than 31 ARE available if you wish to sign up.

2 more days...?
We had enough time for sign ups I think... we should start as soon as possible, and not wait for another 2 days...

2 more days...?
We had enough time for sign ups I think... we should start as soon as possible, and not wait for another 2 days...

I'm giving sign-ups at least 24 hours more, so people with PMs can have time to read them and decide whether to jump in. And I'll give people enough to think about with their roles, so I'll be distributing stuff 36 hours before the first deadline. I might shorten the 47-ish hours to 36 or a bit less. That way we'll have the game starting, and I can remind everyone. It would actually be interesting to give some of the newer players a 30-35 player Big. :cool:

*Paendrag the honest Swede were heading to the gate in wich he would board the Flight.. He was looking forward to the trip and not be concerned about lying and deciving.. This trip was going to be swell.. "You can put your meatballs on that" he thought*

Good to see you again General. :)

I cannot play in this one, but I wanted to welcome you back anyway. Good luck.

Aww...

Well, hopefully I'll be playing during the entire summer - so I hope to see you soon :)

*worth nothing at all*

OOC: This will be my RP for the game.

In.

Complete n00b..:rofl:

shit! only 1 hour till boarding. *peers at her ticket* Which gate am I supposed to be? *tries to make sense of the stuff on her ticket*

*looks around confused, helpless and blonde*

help?

In

I would just like top say again, in advance, I will not be shirtless, nor the leader of the People's Justice League this game. Although I've heard that guy is awesome, I am not him. And thus nothing for the wolves to worry about.

shit! only 1 hour till boarding. *peers at her ticket* Which gate am I supposed to be? *tries to make sense of the stuff on her ticket*

*looks around confused, helpless and blonde*

help?

Ohhh blonde.. *Paendrags middle section was tingling.. *
Wait.. We've got a lot of those in Sweden.. *His higher brain regained control*
*Besides his main intrest was not girls.. He's here for the Jolt-cola and nerdy discussions.. "But there's no way I'm leaving a possible nerd, although of a diffrent sex all stranded" He thought..* .
Mam.. If you follow me I will show you the gate that's boarding right now.

*Paendrag picked up pace so he avoided eye-contact with Kaetje*

I would just like top say again, in advance, I will not be shirtless, nor the leader of the People's Justice League this game. Although I've heard that guy is awesome, I am not him. And thus nothing for the wolves to worry about.

Too bad, that guy was kinda funny :p