• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK so possibly Marty is a goodie Observant who spied on General Hannibal and found out he was a baddie, but was given misdirected information (cultist instead of wolf).

Either that or he got scanned first and was trusted enough to be told to out mr. wolfie. ;-)

This was sent yesterday by Emperor Walter to hebelecan, Lemeard, Rysz, Syber_sid:

If I die tomarrow either Velasco killed me or one of you did. This is not a joke.

I have no idea how he selected the recipients. Anyone with a theory or two?

This was sent yesterday by Emperor Walter to hebelecan, Lemeard, Rysz, Syber_sid:

Tha' what?

What is the background to this then?

A thief steals someone's traits and identity too?

Yup, I got that PM as well.. Was still thinking about what to do with it...

Note that I voted Emperor Walter after he send it (but before I read it, I usually don't first read PM's I got send)

Did everyone who got that PM vote Walter?

So now we have passengers sending threatening messages to others, this is highly disturbing.

*Decides to let the other passengers solve the question at hand, and goes away to look for his 'lost wallet' instead*

GAH WAT! ANGER AND HATRED!
Still having been firced ti go away for a day or so, being dead isn;t all that bad *sips heavnely champagnes*

Vote Euro

He's been awfully quiet lately.

Vote Jonti-H

VEST - Velasco School of Thought: The wolf doth protest too much :rofl:

Vote Emperor Walter

Just because he was saved by an outing yesterday doesn't mean he isn't suspicious and has to be lynched.

Hmn. Maybe that PM was supposed to go to his wolf pack and he included a wrong recipient by accident.. :D

Vote Emperor Walter

Let's see how this one turns out.

edit: That "This is not a joke" thing makes me wonder though..

If it was indeed a joke, why would he send it to his wolf pack? I don't get it.

If it was indeed a joke, why would he send it to his wolf pack? I don't get it.
"This is not a joke." is something you say in order to reinforce a threat