• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was looking at World Cup football, not sitting here and waiting for the deadline. :mad:
Ghana versus Serbia more interesting that Werewolf?:eek:
Yeah, it is, that's why I left the JL announcement so late:eek:o

Of course it is... :D
I was the only one who believed in Ghana. I also believe in the village, I believe we can, and will, win this game against the odds!

General Hannibal better be a cultist:eek:o

This is Whiskey Bravo One calling Flight 89, Whiskey Bravo One calling Flight 89, we are tracking you at angels 45, please advise if you will proceed to your destination of Heathrow. We are alerting you to a runway blockage on Heathrow caused by a work stoppage, please divert to Gatwick and coordinate with them. Your present course and speed gives you 20 minutes ETA at Gatwick holding. Please respond.

*static* We may probably not head to Gatwick, we are having some issues. We cannot further~ *static* advise you on changes in destination. Please alert the relevant authorities of a situation. Over.

(5 minutes to deadline)

Hmm... Actually, the holding for Gatwick would be Ockham. (this is authentic). Considering the talks about somr razor, that would be a nice coincidence :D

Also, what are those angels you speak of?

Damn I wasn't online when the outing came! :(

The outing of the closeted homosexuals with spotlights on them?

Hmm... Actually, the holding for Gatwick would be Ockham. (this is authentic). Considering the talks about somr razor, that would be a nice coincidence :D

The outing of the closeted homosexuals with spotlights on them?
:rofl:

P.S. You missed your vote in the Lite game, Rysz, not cool:(
Fortunately you were hunted:p

Love that it's 3 matches on one day:D
Later in the end of the group qualifications there will be 4 !!!!
Quality, not quantity, young padwan

What's better?
Dreams09-28-09underworld-werewolf.jpg

or

42040.JPG

Stop it! You're trying to kill the new politics! Aren't you?:mad:

No, i voted for it :p

But it seemed too good an opportunity to pass up :p

Angels is military talk for altitude in x1000 of feet. And why would I mention Gatwick if it weren't relevant? :p Just cleaning up the flight manifest and black box logs.

Vote Count:

7 Votes:
GeneralHannibal

5 Votes:
Velasco

4 Votes:
Tornadoli

3 Votes:
Emperor Walter

2 Votes:
Slinky

1 Vote:
the_hdk
Calamity

THREE PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE and were probably asleep YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

After Velasco's stabbing incident, everyone nearly wanted to throw him out of the plane for being an idiot and killing a government operative. Some did object though, knowing that anyone who was stupid enough to kill someone with a knife would be unable to have the wits to do in somebody in first class. With the word "first class", a sharp-eyed passenger noted that a military officer had secluded himself near Lord Strange, and was acting very suspiciously, eyeing everyone in the flight. A rush to his seat revealed him reading up on some papers, the General "Hannibal" was apparently a disguised female child with wand in hand running away from England who wanted safe haven somewhere, and Sweden had denied her request. Apparently, she was banned from any sort of flying, especially using a broom, and tried to control the Muggles, but she was hogtied and thrown in the tail area.

Meanwhile, a check of the passengers showed that there were two people missing. Rex O. Diaz, 48 years old, was found dead in his seat, seemingly of a heart attack. More detailed searches found Calamity the redhead, choked to death with a blanket. In her hand luggage were found some papers on contributing to certain fringe groups.

GeneralHannibal the Passenger w/ an Agenda (Wolf) was lynched.
rexodia48 was found dead in his seat.
Calamity the trainee on the wrong side of the law was choked to death(Claimed Baddie Apprentice)

Last edited:
Slightly better day for the village...:D

I take it Rex is a villager

Could any important goodies please contact me?

Bloody elves are never any good. You wait all year for them, and all they bring is bins of bloody cloth.

Angels is military talk for altitude in x1000 of feet. And why would I mention Gatwick if it weren't relevant? :p Just cleaning up the flight manifest and black box logs.

Ah, I am more used to FL's to indicate heights above the TA. And Gatwich might be relevant, I just thought it funny that the holding near there is called Ockham, which is almost the same as Occam (the guy with the razor)