• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
(already) in as the ATC (Air Traffic Controller, aka GM ;) ) who brought Flight 67 safely home.

Also I call creds for the theme and some of the themed roles ;)

Last edited:
So this game van Helsing is basically a priest and seer combined? (that scans as baddie)

(already) in as the ATC who brought Flight 67 safely home.

Also I call creds for the theme and some of the themed roles ;)

;) Somehow my unconscious must have integrated that game when I was reading through the older threads. Thought a return to a well-built theme was in order. Of course, there has to be something new to add to the mix. Quite appropriate to be starting this just over a year after that game.

So this game van Helsing is basically a priest and seer combined? (that scans as baddie)

Nope, they may have either seer or priest abilities, but not both. If there are any, they will be told which flavor they are at the start,

Last edited:
Interesting rules. I hope the villagers in this game will still get enough information for them to be able to analyze things, with undisclosed rules and possibly roles/traits it seems to me the villagers may be even more in the dark as to what the hell is going on than usual..

Interesting rules. I hope the villagers in this game will still get enough information for them to be able to analyze things, with undisclosed rules and possibly roles/traits it seems to me the villagers may be even more in the dark as to what the hell is going on than usual..

Rules are in essence the same. There MAY be roles/traits that are in the dark, but this is in the spirit of the game, and related to its theme. I intend for every member of this village to have a stake in playing the game. ;)

So is this going to be a speed WW game, or is that just for RP purposes?

I highly doubt we'd actually have an update every 30 minutes :p

In as two zimbabwean dollars vacationing in Siberia.

In.

So is this going to be a speed WW game, or is that just for RP purposes?

Every 24 hours is equal to ~30 minutes in the game narrative.

In, as long as this starts in a few days time. If a week till start, will easily be able to play, if not, may miss a couple of days.

I'll be waiting for at least two more days, more likely three, for sign-ups. I'll be PMing people too so they can join in. :)

I know I've got people after me so I will throw myself at their mercy and hope for forgivness and pity.. Please don't kill Paendrag.. He will be a good boy ;)..

With that I mean IN

You know you are going to get 1st in command Cursed Seer because of that?

:D

You know you are going to get 1st in command Cursed Seer because of that?

:D

*lol* A cursed seer?
Now that'd be .. interesting. And highly unlikely :p

Hmn, what happened to the 'confused' trait btw? Speaking of scanners with traits ..