• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Slinky new comers to a plane are not to be trusted

???

I guess you don't know Lord Strange's School of Thought. It goes like this:

Vote Eternaly_Lost

Well clearly I missed something, but I thought that Lord Stranger was the person who was just poisoned...

Anyway, snoopdogg, you made a very interesting comment @ post 238. Simple villagers would be great to scan early as you need to build up a JL. If anything I would think that means you are a cultist trying to hide now that the Priest is dead.

???

Vote Eternaly_Lost

And I just looked at the faqs again, and I still think I used that right. OY post was a little odd to to me, so I was agreeing with Torn statement when I made a vote for him.

Vote count

Kaetje (5) - the_hdk, Calamity, Hax, Rexodia48, Velasco
OrangeYoshi (4) - marty99, Jonti, Torn, Eternaly_Lost
Eternaly_Lost (3) - trespoe, johho888, JDMS
Hax (2) - Snoopdogg, Saintis
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje
Marty99 (2) - Randakar, Lemeard
Randy (1)- White Daiamon
Yakman (1) - hebelecan
White Daiamon (2)- Paendrag, Yakman
Syber_sid (1)- Rysz
Rysz (1)- Syber_sid
Saintis (1)- EUROO7
Slinky (1) - Emperor Walter

Note voted: OrangeYoshi, okyriosy, Slinky, General Hannibal, Teep

Last edited:
"What was odd about the sentences I spoke, poor lost man? It seemed to me that I spoke very clearly and plainly about the cowards who wouldn't kill a man to his face."

"You seemed more condescending that it was only the Priest that died, rather then that someone died. Clearly a wolf would be worried that it was not the seer, and a cultist would be happy."

Vote count

Eternaly_Lost (3) - Teep, johho888, JDMS
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje
Randy (1)- White Daiamon
Yakman (1) - hebelecan
Syber_sid (1)- Rysz
Rysz (1)- Syber_sid
Saintis (1)- EUROO7

Note voted: OrangeYoshi, okyriosy, Slinky, General Hannibal, trespoe

I have not yet voted, but now I shall:

In memoriam for Lord Strange I:

Vote Jonti-h

"You seemed more condescending that it was only the Priest that died, rather then that someone died. Clearly a wolf would be worried that it was not the seer, and a cultist would be happy."
"It does not concern me who the kindly Lord was, it concerns me that whoever killed him were dishonorable enough to do it behind it back and never even let enough time pass to get to know the man."

Vote count

Eternaly_Lost (3) - Teep, johho888, JDMS
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje
Randy (1)- White Daiamon
Yakman (1) - hebelecan
Syber_sid (1)- Rysz
Rysz (1)- Syber_sid
Saintis (1)- EUROO7

Note voted: OrangeYoshi, okyriosy, Slinky, General Hannibal, trespoe

???

You just quoted me above you where I voted you.....

EDIT: I think you had Teep and I confused. Teep just voted (post 247)

Last edited:
Well clearly I missed something, but I thought that Lord Stranger was the person who was just poisoned...

I will enlighten you.

start with this post:
*Piccolo watches as all the random accusations are flung about the plane*

"People, people! There is the possability for rational thought here instead of just the shouting of names!

Who here would kill the kind Lord before even getting to know him first?"

immediately followed by:
Vote OrangeYoshi

In honour of Lord Strange and his school of thought.

The Lord Strange School of Thought (otherwise abbreviated as LSST, in the case you should see it) is this: on Day One, vote the person who posts directly above you.

So when you did this:
Now there a reasoning I can get behind.

Vote OrangeYoshi

I immediately followed:
???

Vote Eternaly_Lost

Hence, my vote upon yourself. Which was quite funny while demonstrating the LSST perfectly.

I will enlighten you.

start with this post:

immediately followed by:

The Lord Strange School of Thought (otherwise abbreviated as LSST, in the case you should see it) is this: on Day One, vote the person who posts directly above you.

So when you did this:

I immediately followed:

Hence, my vote upon yourself. Which was quite funny while demonstrating the LSST perfectly.

Odd, it is listed in the FAQs as this:

To do a Strange
Verb. To make a comment that almost certainly kills you. May or May not be a Crovaxian Slip

and I just fixed the vote count. Your right about the names

Voice Count:

Vote count

Eternaly_Lost (3) - trespoe, johho888, JDMS
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje
Randy (1)- White Daiamon
Yakman (1) - hebelecan
Syber_sid (1)- Rysz
Rysz (1)- Syber_sid
Saintis (1)- EUROO7
Jonti ( 1) - Teep

Note voted: OrangeYoshi, okyriosy, Slinky, General Hannibal

Opps :X

i guess you are right after all, i thought you where talking about the second Strange that is in the FAQs, something that I think Yoshi did.

Anyway, snoopdogg, you made a very interesting comment @ post 238. Simple villagers would be great to scan early as you need to build up a JL. If anything I would think that means you are a cultist trying to hide now that the Priest is dead.

why would I want to hide from being scanned if I was a cultist? A cultist would love to get in the J-L as he'd only be in danger from 1 pack if that.

why would I want to hide from being scanned if I was a cultist? A cultist would love to get in the J-L as he'd only be in danger from 1 pack if that.

I was trying to decide if that was a wolf slip or not, as there could only be 1 pack in this game, in fact, there might not even be cultists in this game , but I don't know if the GM is mean enough to give someone a useless role.

All we know for certain is that there was a Priest, and there is a at least 1 wolf, 1 seer and 1 villager out there.

Although I wonder what would happen if the GM gave this game 30 Priests and a wolf, seer and villager. :X

Still assuming that there is two wolf packs seems reasonable, and at least one cultist pack as well, as that is traditional for this size game.

Oh and snoopdogg? You second post screams that you are the 1st in command.

Stem Graaf aka Vote Count
Time until deadline: lots of hours

Kaetje (5) - the_hdk[184], Calamity[186], Hax[191], Rexodia48[199], Velasco[240]
OrangeYoshi (4) - marty99[185, 198], jonti-h[208], Tornadoli[212], Eternaly_Lost[232]
Eternaly_lost (3) - trespoe[233], johho888[235], JDMS[226,236]
Hax (2) - Snoopdogg[183], Saintis[204]
Marty99 (2) - Randakar[205], Lemeard[237]
White Daimon (2) - Paendrag[217], Yakman[209,220]
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje[203]
Randakar (1) - White Daimon[207],
Yakman (1) - hebelecan[210]
Syber_sid (1) - Rysz[230]
Rysz (1) - Syber_sid[231]
Saintis (1) - EUROO7[239]
Slinky (1) - Emperor Walter[241]
jonti-h (1) - Teep[247]

Note voted: , OrangeYoshi, okyriosy, Slinky, GeneralHannibal

Vote Count in colours is prettier.

*Slowly the conversation starts coming through to Kaetje, immersed as she was in her book.
Her eyes open wide in the slow realization of something terrible and her book slips from her hands to drop on the floor.*

Someone DIED? There's a DEAD PERSON on the plane?!??
*screams very loud and very shrill, seeimgly without the need to breath*

Flight 89, calling Flight 89, this is RAF Stornorway. We are detecting you with transponder off at angels 45, heading 212 at 550. Please come in over. Once again we are reading you at angels 45, heading 212 at 550. If there is a situation, please respond, over.