• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
253.jpg

EIRE!

Selphy emerges from the rear compartment dripping with water (at least you hope it's water) and with an irritated look in her eyes.

"Grrr! Damn those kobolds! making the entrance to their lair a small underwater tunnel is cheating! How am I supposed to break in and kill them all if I can't fit?...

... Hmm? Whats all the fuss about humans? A murder? Bah! Clearly the lycanthropes have struck while I was otherwise engaged! They must be more cunning than I thought."

Selphy looks around a bit and then points a finger at the blonde human

"You there! Wench! I don't know why but I have a feeling that you believe yourself worthy to be my Rival! As I am Chaotic Good that must make you Lawful evil! You're probably in league with the lycanthropes!"

VOTE Kaetje

*Kaetje smirks at the crazy elven lady*

Rival in what I might ask... *raises an eyebrow inquisitively* Dressing up? Bowshooting?
The first is for little kids, and the second .... Is not really allowed on a plane I think.

*Rubs her ears* Ow, how I hate taking off in airplanes, my ears always pop... *takes another chocotof in the hope it helps her ears*

Even though I have enough people to vote on without giong random, it is already customary for me to decide fist votes with a dice-roll. Seeing as we've got 31 players I'll use a d100 and reroll on anything higher than 31.
*rolls 45, rolls 55, rolls 13*
*checks 13 on the list*

Vote Tornadoli

(also Hax, I was reading the book in my chair, not in the toilet. And my cellphone is ofcourse turned off during flight. It is not really polite to RP what other people are doing....)

*Now Hax, that is one suspicious person, pretending to be a lady and all... That requires some more investigation8

I think that Hax has something to do with this, just look at how he tries to frame Kaetje by pretending to be her...

Vote Hax

As the engines roar and the plane takes to the sky suddenly the slumped black man in the back wakes up and looks around, bewildered.

"Where am I? .. oh, my head .."

As he slowly regains an idea of his surroundings suddenly he seems to realize where he is.

"What!?!? An airplane!?!? No!!! Bloody hannibal and his tricks! Where is he!? I want to punch his face in!"

He looks around furiously but after seemingly not finding who he was looking for he grabs the nearest person - a pimple faced youth who just happened to be the first passenger close to hand - and shouts: "You! Where are Hannibal and the rest of the A-Team?! Tell me now or I'll punch you in the face!!

Vote marty99

OOC: Third voter of the day of course, but feel free to imagine BA lifting marty by whatever parts are sufficiently painfull and threatening to .. well, you get the idea :)

Stem Graaf aka Vote Count
Time until deadline: tomorrow

Kaetje (4) - the_hdk[184], Calamity[186], Hax[191], Rexodia48[199]
Hax (2) - Snoopdogg[183], Saintis[204]
OrangeYoshi (1) - marty99[185, 198]
Tornadoli (1) - Kaetje[203]
Marty99 (1) - Randakar[205]

Note voted: Rysz, Emperor Walter, Yakman, White Daimon, Eternaly_Lost, jonti-h, Teep, Tornadoli, OrangeYoshi, EUROO7, JDMS, johho888, Paendrag, okyriosy, Slinky, Syber_sid, hebelecan, Lemeard, GeneralHannibal, Velasco, trespoe

Vote Orangeyosh because yes

vote randakar

because he's almost always a wolf.

*Piccolo watches as all the random accusations are flung about the plane*

"People, people! There is the possability for rational thought here instead of just the shouting of names!

Who here would kill the kind Lord before even getting to know him first?"

Vote Randaker. He knows why :mad:

That's called holding a grudge.. but fine. :p

vote randakar

because he's almost always a wolf.

Looks like you missed a couple of games then. :D

BA glares at the people pointing fingers at him. "You're saying I did what?! Want to meet mr. Fist here you big sissy? My friends had to hit me over the head or drug me to get me on this flying junkheap in the first place and now you think I would poison someone?!? I pity the fool who thinks that!

Oooh! New rivalry?:)

Yeah, last lite game there was a PM exchange between me and him after he got lynched and he told me that if I got hunted in the next big game it wasn't going to be him, really.. Or so he swore, with that innocent undertone. :p

Something to do with an error in a votecount. :rofl:

*Kaetje smirks at the crazy elven lady*

Rival in what I might ask... *raises an eyebrow inquisitively* Dressing up? Bowshooting?
The first is for little kids, and the second .... Is not really allowed on a plane I think.

*Rubs her ears* Ow, how I hate taking off in airplanes, my ears always pop... *takes another chocotof in the hope it helps her ears*

"I too fail to comprehend how a mere human lass can consider herself my equal in anything... However my gut feeling is that you believe otherwise! Hmm which reminds me... I'm hungry, does anyone know where you can forage some berries around here? My toad ate all the rations I packed..."

*Piccolo watches as all the random accusations are flung about the plane*

"People, people! There is the possability for rational thought here instead of just the shouting of names!

Who here would kill the kind Lord before even getting to know him first?"

"The evil blonde lady! She would!"

That's called holding a grudge.. but fine. :p
Nahh, its called "who the **** should I vote for?!?". I dislike random votes, so having some background for a vote is great. Even if its a bit silly.

Anyhooo...

attack.jpg

unvote randakar
vote white daimon

meta-gaming is bad and should be punished