• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hax, hebelcan must die today.

Uh, why are you out for blood ?

I don't understand why you are trying to bandwagon me with no information other than saving my ass. If I had known EL had such an important role, I'd have killed myself. It could've been you that I had to vote to avoid getting lynched, it could've been anyone here unless I know for a fact that they have an important role.

Here you go

Several people unvoted Eternaly_Lost after that but the JL announcement could have been clearer but then again maybe he didn't want to be too obvious E_L was an important goodie.

Doh.

Scanned goodie .. Scanned by the priest, yes. He was on that scanlist. Nothing he said indicated that he understood the little detail that somebody scanned by the priest only was not neccessarily cleared.

Ah well.

Hmn.

Vote Teep

Because he smells of elderberries.

Do not lynch Velasco today, I can't believe a wolf would be so retarded as to try and lynch basically the entire JL at once. Unless he is playing the best double-bluff in history he can't be a wolf

Vote White Daimon

IIRC he's not on the scanned list (I know, I really should know these things:eek:) and he's been active without really influencing the lynch much at all, I would say he's as good a suspect as any

IIRC he's not on the scanned list (I know, I really should know these things:eek:) and he's been active without really influencing the lynch much at all, I would say he's as good a suspect as any
Huh? I got Emperor Walter lynched.

What the what?

I received a several PM´s from Eternaly_Lost and Hax but I was offline until now, so I couldn´t unvote him.

Vote Velasco

Yes, I´ll put you on the list Velasco. ;)

Vote Hebelecan

Do not lynch Velasco today, I can't believe a wolf would be so retarded as to try and lynch basically the entire JL at once. Unless he is playing the best double-bluff in history he can't be a wolf
it worked, didn't it?

note: i didn't vote to kill the JL, unlike a lot of other people.

Huh? I got Emperor Walter lynched.

That isn't exactly an endorsement.

Vote White Daimon

placeholder. I may change later today after work. But I will try and follow the JL stuff currently before I unknowingly vote another goodie.

Okay. I spent 10 seconds on thought.

Unvote White Daimon

Vote Walrus

Walrus (ex-Okyriosy) has not been scanned by anyone.

Unvote Teep
Walrus

His bukkit is stinky. Which is worse than elderberries.

I dislike subs and as he hasn't been scanned by anyone (true?) he is a good suspect

Which is true, if I was in your position, I'd probably be a tad suspicious of me as well.

And seen as I haven't really had the time to actually do anything suspicious or whatever the opposite of suspicious is since subbing in, all I have to say at this moment in time is - I am not a Wolf or a cultist