• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*lol* A cursed seer?
Now that'd be .. interesting. And highly unlikely :p
It has happened in one of the very earliest games (WW < X).

How did that work out then?
Before my time but I remember people talking about it. I guess the seer turned wolf won if a JL had formed when he was turned. Maybe jacob or J.Pass can fill us in?

Come ON guys! Six more people! Spread the word! *starts composing PMs to old players*

How did that work out then?
Before my time but I remember people talking about it. I guess the seer turned wolf won if a JL had formed when he was turned. Maybe jacob or J.Pass can fill us in?

--- SURVIVORS ---

almoravid, werewolf leader
Avernite, werewolf (turned night 13) seer
AllonEU, werewolf (turned night 15) seer's apprentice

Start: 47
Dead: 44
Alive: 3
Looks like both the seer and his apprentice turned werewolves... :eek:

You just couldn't trust the JL back in those days. :D

Looks like both the seer and his apprentice turned werewolves... :eek:

You just couldn't trust the JL back in those days. :D

:rofl: how's that for serious sillyness?

In

Judging by those winners its more like you can't trust people who's names begin with 'A'... ;)
Sometimes there are weird patterns emerging in these games.

I was once in a 5 person JL were everyone was Swedish (worked fine until I scanned myself an English apprentice and had to start translating everything to keep him up to date - the others kept talking Swedish since I didn't tell them I had an apprentice).

In another game all the remaining baddies had names that started with 'J' (well, except me of course, I'm always good).

I sometimes wonder how much the GMs tinkers with random role selection?

GM Note on Votecounts:

I will be compiling a private vote-count daily, and leave the players free to try tracking player votes and make mistakes at it or try BSing people. I will post only the vote count of every person in each update and not who voted for them... but feel free to PM me any mistakes in vote-counts w/ supporting evidence, so I can match it w/ my listing. I will explain why I have decided to go through with this after this game.

GM Note on Votecounts:

I will be compiling a private vote-count daily, and leave the players free to try tracking player votes and make mistakes at it or try BSing people. I will post only the vote count of every person in each update and not who voted for them... but feel free to PM me any mistakes in vote-counts w/ supporting evidence, so I can match it w/ my listing. I will explain why I have decided to go through with this after this game.

I am sure everyone can see why. If you did not do that, everyone would know who had the Scheming trait after the first day, unless they did not take advantage of it.

I am sure everyone can see why. If you did not do that, everyone would know who had the Scheming trait after the first day, unless they did not take advantage of it.

You are free to speculate on the reason/s why I am doing this. Plotting may or may not be a factor here, but I am trying to make it the theme as realistic as possible, not to mention that as far as my knowledge of games in IRL Werewolf are concerned, keeping a vote count if you are not the GM is illegal. As I have stated in the rules, I may not even put any traits on anyone, and rely on the roles to keep the game running. :cool:

Also, I have just PMed just about everyone in the WW group who could get PMs. I hope some of them do show up to participate. It would be actually fun to have more players, though I am not expecting much. :(

The only thing I am certain of is that players keeping the votecount up to date is more important than ever! :p

(Also - players doing votecounts illegal in real life werewolf? That's a new one .. where did you get that idea? )

The only thing I am certain of is that players keeping the votecount up to date is more important than ever! :p

(Also - players doing votecounts illegal in real life werewolf? That's a new one .. where did you get that idea? )

First I head of it, but then again, Real Life Werewolf that I have played has always been in person with points to who you are voting for.

Not much need for a vote count when the game last maybe 30 minutes. You can keep track of votes in your mind.

First I head of it, but then again, Real Life Werewolf that I have played has always been in person with points to who you are voting for.

Not much need for a vote count when the game last maybe 30 minutes. You can keep track of votes in your mind.

A day is a day in real life. However, a day in Real life represents 30 minutes in game, ie. 30 mins in the role played flight. It still lasts a whole 24 hours in real life.