+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf LXXXIX: Werewolf Air

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by randakar View Post
    *lol* A cursed seer?
    Now that'd be .. interesting. And highly unlikely
    It has happened in one of the very earliest games (WW < X).

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k club

In.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindMagicka
    Sword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    It has happened in one of the very earliest games (WW < X).
    How did that work out then?
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

Boris ze Spider: I have a question, was this just luck, or?
    EUROO7: No, this was Randy's black magic.
    Boris ze Spider: Lesson learned, always trust Randy's black magic.

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

Holder of the sacred Eurobuck of Immunity

The future scares me. It should scare you too!

Europa Universalis IV

Before my time but I remember people talking about it. I guess the seer turned wolf won if a JL had formed when he was turned. Maybe jacob or J.Pass can fill us in?

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    Are you going to go on a mission to restore the Lord Strange School of Though to its former glory?
    FORMER GLORY!? HAVE YOU NOT BEEN OBSERVING MY ALMIGHTY PHILOSOPHY?!

*channels spirit of Brian Blessed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_dWp...eature=related*
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

For the cities which were formerly great have most of them become insignificant; and such as are at present powerful, were weak in the olden time. I shall therefore discourse equally of both, convinced that human happiness never continues long in one stay.
    Herodotus of Halicarnassus

"Why are so many rowers atheists? Because anyone who has done a 2K knows that there is no god."

200k club

Come ON guys! Six more people! Spread the word! *starts composing PMs to old players*
    AAR Commentator and Werewolf Whackjob

"Getting paid for reading is the best way to make a living."

The best bit in that game is this PM from OY to his packmates:

OrangeYoshi: ... I'll also put in a preliminary hunt order to Hunt Oky's replacement. (THE_SPLIT if I'm not mistaken). He publicly asked for a sub, and that is slightly more common in Lite if you have some sort of important role.

This is OY putting in a hunt order on Oky's replacement, who is none other than OY.

Europa Universalis IV

Before my time but I remember people talking about it. I guess the seer turned wolf won if a JL had formed when he was turned. Maybe jacob or J.Pass can fill us in?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phoenix View Post
    --- SURVIVORS ---

almoravid, werewolf leader
    Avernite, werewolf (turned night 13) seer
    AllonEU, werewolf (turned night 15) seer's apprentice

Start: 47
    Dead: 44
    Alive: 3
    Looks like both the seer and his apprentice turned werewolves...

You just couldn't trust the JL back in those days.

how's that for serious sillyness?
    "Donít only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine."
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

*** Current Overseer of BloodCarnage, a Dwarf Fortress Succession Game. Get dorfed today! ***

In
    .....*..................*................. ...................*.................................................. ...............*
    ........................*.......................*..........*....................................*...................
    ...................*....................* Blundering through space *........................................*
    .................................................. ......a Lost Empire Immortals AAR.................................................. .....*
    .................*........................ .....................*....*.................*
    ..............*.................................................. .*.................................*
    Discontinued

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

In. As a quiet player who will get really mad if everyone tries to kill him day 1 again.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Mushroom Korps Field Marshal OrangeYoshi's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneIron CrossLegio
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Vote Snoop
    On Ubik: "HE GETS TO BE SMUG AFTER CARVING THE FACE OF PERFECTION USING THE SPOON OF INSPIRATION UPON THE BUTTOCKS OF AN ANGEL"

────── OrangeYoshi's Newbie Sig Information Center: Help is just a click away...ô ──────
    EU3 Wiki lll Paradox Acronyms lll FAQ Forum lll General FAQ lll Siege FAQ lll Patrolling Guidelines
    No Time Limit Mod lll Quick Questions Quick Answers

Judging by those winners its more like you can't trust people who's names begin with 'A'...

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeYoshi View Post
    Vote Snoop
    I will find a way to take you with me again.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Judging by those winners its more like you can't trust people who's names begin with 'A'...
    Sometimes there are weird patterns emerging in these games.

I was once in a 5 person JL were everyone was Swedish (worked fine until I scanned myself an English apprentice and had to start translating everything to keep him up to date - the others kept talking Swedish since I didn't tell them I had an apprentice).

In another game all the remaining baddies had names that started with 'J' (well, except me of course, I'm always good).

I sometimes wonder how much the GMs tinkers with random role selection?

200k club

GM Note on Votecounts:

I will be compiling a private vote-count daily, and leave the players free to try tracking player votes and make mistakes at it or try BSing people. I will post only the vote count of every person in each update and not who voted for them... but feel free to PM me any mistakes in vote-counts w/ supporting evidence, so I can match it w/ my listing. I will explain why I have decided to go through with this after this game.

OrangeYoshi: ... I'll also put in a preliminary hunt order to Hunt Oky's replacement. (THE_SPLIT if I'm not mistaken). He publicly asked for a sub, and that is slightly more common in Lite if you have some sort of important role.

This is OY putting in a hunt order on Oky's replacement, who is none other than OY.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciryandor View Post
    GM Note on Votecounts:

I will be compiling a private vote-count daily, and leave the players free to try tracking player votes and make mistakes at it or try BSing people. I will post only the vote count of every person in each update and not who voted for them... but feel free to PM me any mistakes in vote-counts w/ supporting evidence, so I can match it w/ my listing. I will explain why I have decided to go through with this after this game.
    I am sure everyone can see why. If you did not do that, everyone would know who had the Scheming trait after the first day, unless they did not take advantage of it.

200k club

Quote Originally Posted by Eternaly_Lost View Post
    I am sure everyone can see why. If you did not do that, everyone would know who had the Scheming trait after the first day, unless they did not take advantage of it.
    You are free to speculate on the reason/s why I am doing this. Plotting may or may not be a factor here, but I am trying to make it the theme as realistic as possible, not to mention that as far as my knowledge of games in IRL Werewolf are concerned, keeping a vote count if you are not the GM is illegal. As I have stated in the rules, I may not even put any traits on anyone, and rely on the roles to keep the game running.

Also, I have just PMed just about everyone in the WW group who could get PMs. I hope some of them do show up to participate. It would be actually fun to have more players, though I am not expecting much.

The only thing I am certain of is that players keeping the votecount up to date is more important than ever!

(Also - players doing votecounts illegal in real life werewolf? That's a new one .. where did you get that idea? )
    -- Ludwig von Beethoven

The only thing I am certain of is that players keeping the votecount up to date is more important than ever!

(Also - players doing votecounts illegal in real life werewolf? That's a new one .. where did you get that idea? )
    First I head of it, but then again, Real Life Werewolf that I have played has always been in person with points to who you are voting for.

Not much need for a vote count when the game last maybe 30 minutes. You can keep track of votes in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternaly_Lost View Post
    First I head of it, but then again, Real Life Werewolf that I have played has always been in person with points to who you are voting for.

Not much need for a vote count when the game last maybe 30 minutes. You can keep track of votes in your mind.
    A day is a day in real life. However, a day in Real life represents 30 minutes in game, ie. 30 mins in the role played flight. It still lasts a whole 24 hours in real life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 28 53 ... LastLast