• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have another suggestion...why not return to MakassAAR? Its great to see you back to the old AAR writing, so finish that tale!

My faith in humanity has died some more :( .... for not posting this vid :D ---> Your pony died

I'm suprised noone else decided to post it, and it fits amazingly well with your title about ponies and what not.

Well crap. That sucks. I was looking forward to/dreading a world conquest by the Biebers.

Well it's sad that this AAR is dead, but I vote for the US one.

The Makassar one? People liked it? Almost forgot about that :rofl:
It's getting ugly stab events because I'm well over the BB limit
But I'll just mod the save file and start with 0 infamy, anyone against that? :)

But I'll just mod the save file and start with 0 infamy, anyone against that? :)

Nope, as long as it keeps going. :D

Will it have Bieber pirates? :rofl:

Okay I'll continue the Makassar one, but I really want to do the American one too. I've got this great idea that I believe nobody has ever done before ;)

I'm going on a vacation to province #631 tomorrow and won't be back until Wednesday, so I'll probably post both updates in Thursday.

Sounds good! :cool:

[and so did my save, I accidentally saved over the file after playing this game, so I'm very sorry to tell you that this aar is dead in less than a week after an award :(

v.v dats sooooooo lame!!!!!!

...Erm, sorry, got stuck in that mode. :p

And I read through the Makassar one, I agree with getting it going again!

NOEZZ! MOAR PONIEZ!!!!

:ahem:

Your ideas sound interesting. Go with something you think you'll enjoy. A lot of people seem to like your MakassAAR effort...did you get burned out on that, or do you plan to return to that someday?

A very fun AAR :)

A pity about the save, though my brain thanks you for that mistake :p