• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hmm, can't believe I missed this. Great concept. I'm following. :)

Kid speak? Bah!

y0u c4n'7 d3f347 7h3 l337. 4ll y0ur b453 4r3 b3l0ng 70 u5 4nd n07h1ng w1ll ch4ng3 17. K1d5 l1K3 7h47 4r3 4 d15gr4c3 70 7h3 pr05 0f 7h3 1n73rw3b5.

The fact that I understood this on the first try frightens me beyond belief.

You're now character writer of the week. Use it well, use it in peace, et cetera et cetera.

There is something inherently both right and wrong with this statement being put in this AAR.

c0d5579 - OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THX JUU SOOOOOO MUCH I <3 JUUU

naggy, Zitanier, Judas Maccabeus - Bieber Forever!!!!1111!

x

Kolibrii - I'm actually trying to put her in this AAR but so far nothing came close to her :rolleyes:

Vesimir - 1337 is just as gay as twelve year olds lol

JDMS, Iain Wilson, sybot, ilikepie - glad to see new masochi-- I mean readAARs :D

Chapter 5 : OMGOMGOMG DID U HER D NEWZ???? : ))))

I WON BEZT CHRATACER WRTR OF DA WEEEEEK
DIZ CALLS FOR A PARRRTYY!!!111
createcorsica.jpg

DEY DONT TINK IM INCAPABLE ANYMOAR!!!
notincapable.jpg

WEEEE

N M3ZZ1N4 BECAEM SUNIS 2
messinaconvert.jpg

BCZ OFIT WE HAVE XCELENT DILPOMACII
excellentdiplomats.jpg

I DNT KNO WHO DIS GUY IZ BUT IDC!
ahmadali.jpg

EVRYTHNGS GOIN SOOOO WEL WAT CN POSIBLY GO WRONG???!?!1

milannaples.jpg

x

I nearly thought of slowing this AAR down but the awAARd made me update right away :)

I hate Milan in game.

Just had the chance to read this and its quite wonderfully insane. I can feel my IQ dropping with each line (and frankly its low enough already...). Great stuff, and congratulations on the award!

Chapter 6 : Wat cuold go rong?

genoa atacked my bff corscia!
corsicahelp.jpg

but oll mah oter bffs caem : )))
genoaisfd.jpg

yeh der daed!

dey run cryin 2 der mummies!
genoapeace.jpg

oh and golden horsiez wnts dat prov so i gaev dem cuz im nice ;P

graet news form farawy
irelandformed.jpg

yaaaay leprecaunsss , me wnts pot of gold at d end ofd rainboooowz! : ))))))

and my provices becaem core-thingiez!
cores.jpg

alihafsid.jpg

bt den dad died : (((

x

and so did my save, I accidentally saved over the file after playing this game, so I'm very sorry to tell you that this aar is dead in less than a week after an award :(

Here's the map at the end of the game
1459map.jpg

It looks like a very interesting world, France kicked England very hard and made them cough out Tyrone, Wales and Cornwall, and Tyrone formed Ireland.

Delhi is super huge, and we have the Ottomans in Iberia.

And of course nobody would ever forget the lunatic twelve your old sheikhs of Tunisia
It's been a fun AAR, I will miss writing in kiddie speak very badly. But maybe it's time to move on and I'm going to make a new satirical aar soon :)

Last edited:
New satirical aar?

I'm thinking of a new satirical aar to replace this one, but I'm quite torn apart on this, please help me choose

United Satans.. I mean States of America from the war of independence. The joke's on globalization, pop culture and blondes

OR

Karaman, from the time where the Ottomans are easy pickings. A neutral satire on the Arab-Israeli conflicts where both sides will be picked on

OR

If you have another suggestion, please let me know :)