• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Lyrecryer

Back by Unpopular Demand!
85 Badges
Feb 27, 2010
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Surviving Mars
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
Hello everyone, I wanted to play online but I was worryied about my noob skills so I wish to play on MP for a while, maybe learn a lot of things about MP.

So I would like to play a game. What should I use to start the game and also is there any house rules to follow or is there no rules as for now?
I should say that My Checksum is NFAW. it's 1.04

Can you share continres? I keep seeing it in the options but I always felt it was useless.

Sorry for my terrible spelling. I'm Dyslexic.

Last edited:
I don't have much experience so I could play...
You should check your checksum though, it should be KXOS. (If you have steam then the issue is easily solvable)

I did modify the game but I want to have it back to normal. I have steam and made a back up. but how do i reinstall with steam? do i have to uninstall and then install it again?

I did modify the game but I want to have it back to normal. I have steam and made a back up. but how do i reinstall with steam? do i have to uninstall and then install it again?

Sorry I don't know how, I don't use stream :( The only thing I now is that the steam EXE modifies your checksum, so someone has to send you his.

DamoDamo, are you interested if I started a game?. I could play in about one hour time from now. I have little experience making a server, but I could try.

Do you need an extra player? I would very much like to play against real people for once (AI is prone at doing stupid things sometimes:wacko:), maybe I could learn something new that will help me in the future. And have fun of course, because that's the whole point of video games :rolleyes:.

I have vanila AoD 1.04 KXOS, steam.
So if anyone is interested PM me.
Or post here, its the same.

Cheers, Slavyan.

Sorry I don't know how, I don't use stream :( The only thing I now is that the steam EXE modifies your checksum, so someone has to send you his.

That should not be an issue with 1.04

Ok i'm ready for a game. anyone who is ok with next Saturday? around 12:00 (GMT)? We will be using 1936

Last edited:
ah crud. I have to change the date for our game, found out that my dad is dragging me into a robot-wars like event, anyone want to organize the date again? I be playing as Brazil.

Noob with AoD 1.04 KXOS here, anyone up for a game?

I would give it a go but I like to use my new Scenario first to test it on MP.

It would change the check sum though so back up your game-files.

I'm quite nooby as well.

Wanna get into multiplayer, bored from playing versus the ai.

Let me know if there is an opening in the "noob" multiplayer game hehe

I'll be interested in playing to get a taste of multilayer without being trashed by experts. ;) I'm GMT here in England and from the locations of people we seem to be a very Euro-centric lot. If we have enough people to organize a game i'll play.

Hey i very new to this too and would like to give MP a try but it have to be next week i going to be away this weeking.

Also i have to redownload the game as i mod mine abit.

Here Email me at World_debater23@yahoo.com

Also i live in USA and the Standard time here is CST America so someone has to work out the time differences.

I think i covered everything until then i going to finish my SP game see someone soon.