• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Which expansion would you like next?

• EU3 - (Rotw focus)

Votes: 1.262 46,2%
  • Rome -(Alexander era, revised map)

Votes: 685 25,1%
  • HoI3 - (Expanded timelines, battlescenarios)

Votes: 288 10,5%
  • Victoria 2 - (US Civil War)

Votes: 499 18,3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm bit disapointed. I really wished Rome expansion, because it needs it more than EU3.

Now I feel that Paradox just wants to sell me new patch to EU3, I will probably buy it, but I don't know how long it will take before they finally kill the goose that lays the golden eggs.

Thanks for the input guys.

Thanks for the output :) It's great (I'm an easy man, and I'd had been satisfied whatever of those expansions you finally developed).

One possibility for an expansion for Vicotria 2 is to replace the playable and finished world market with region markets and seperate regional pricing.

:eek:

Damn you all who voted for an expansion to EU3 and Rome :mad::mad:

Rome definitely needs some love. It's an awesome game. It only lack replayability because of the limited selection of countries, events, etc...

I vote for EU3 Expansion , focus on the world..
also, I would love them to expand the time line in EU3 perhaps all the way to past the cold war and into the modern age...

hearts of iron has a really huge learning curve...>;(

also, I would love them to expand the time line in EU3 perhaps all the way to past the cold war and into the modern age...

hearts of iron has a really huge learning curve...>;(

We got the ROTW expansion, its divine wind.

I don't agree. As soon as we go past the Napoleon era and enter the Victorian era, EUIII is not suited to model much of the aspects of History. Victoria2 does a great job for that. And the further along History we go, to worst it would get.

What we would rather need to play all the way are converters ;)

The expiration date on this thread has passed I'm afraid. The EU3 expansion - Divine Wind - is already out.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.