• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RedPhalanx

First Lieutenant
11 Badges
Jun 9, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
The Broken Star .50 BETA is tentatively planned for release on August 10th, 2010. The goal is to create a playable release that we can build upon. It will feature:

• Ministers for ALL nations in 1990, as well as countries that would appear between 1990 and 1995 (Russia, Croatia, etc).

• A Techtree covering the 1990-2020 period, as well as tech teams for all nations.

• Events covering elections, minister changes, the collapse (or survival) of the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, the 1st Gulf War, and various other events from the 1990-1995 and beyond period.

• Some OOB work on major nations.

• And various other "goodies"

There will likely be various updates to the .45 release in the interim.

Wanted to update everyone. I am currently taking college classes this summer (French as my Foreign Language requirement, to be specific), and Tuore is also busy with other things. I am still working on this mod, just a lot slower than I would like. Look to have some preview images coming soon to prove we're still alive.

I confirm - I'm having my holiday right now, and I haven't got that much time. I will be able to do much more work in August. Also, I'm planning another AoD mod, but it won't be as large-scaled as this, so it shouldn't slow down this one.