• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(6004)

Corporal
Oct 8, 2001
Visit site
Hi !

Bought Legio from GamersGate and then downloaded and installed it on my new Windows 7 computer.

Everything went smooth, but when I clicked the Legio icon to start the game I only got the message: "Please re-install Legio!"

The same happend after I un- and re-installed the game !

Some hints what to do ?

Martin

Last edited:
The only times this message appears is if any of the files in the game directory have been altred or the product key is missing. Can you try download it again in case the installer got corrupted on it's way...

/J

Not really a flexible programm

Tried three times to install the game in my game folder on partition d:\ and every time the same message popped up.
The 4th time I installed it in the c:\Program Files\Legio folder and voila: the game starts !!!

Would be nice if you could install the game where you want and not only in the default installation folder :(

Martin

Tried three times to install the game in my game folder on partition d:\ and every time the same message popped up.
The 4th time I installed it in the c:\Program Files\Legio folder and voila: the game starts !!!

Would be nice if you could install the game where you want and not only in the default installation folder :(

Martin

Agreed! I have seen a number of posts on the Paradox forums advising against Windows Vista users (which I am) installing games in the Program Files folder. So many that I have been installing the games I purchase in a C:\Games folder instead.

Thank you for the heads-up. I plan on purchasing Legio and it is good to know of your experience while attempting to install it.

I use to install all my games in a dedicated partiton away from the o.s. and Legio ( like all other games ) runs without problems.

I use W7 64.

The UAC is annoying :p

The same happens to me :(. I have Windows 7 x32 and I have a common folder for all the games (kindda "C:\Games").

I'll download the game again and install it in the default folder, since I always run every program as admin and that wasn't working after 2 attempts (or, at least, I'm never asked to run it as admin in any other game or program that I install).

EDIT: I confirm it works installing it in the default folder.

Last edited: