• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(129811)

Second Lieutenant
5 Badges
Dec 26, 2008
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Legio
  • Majesty 2
  • Rome Gold
So far I have seen NOBODY on the Legio servers and I would like to play some Legio. I will (hopefully) be on the servers some time between 8:00-9:00 EST everyday between Mon-Thru. So if this time is convenient to you please come on the server and try to beat me at the ancient art of Legio!!

I'm usually online at complete random times.
Most of the time there's noone, and in very rare cases there's 2 people greyed out probably playing each other...:(

Okay! Madlok would you like to play on Saturday evening at 7:00 EST? When would you like to play on Sunday? Wildy if you are on at random times can you come on at 7:00 EST? We could have a sort of tournament; even if it is between 3 people.....

I don't know. I'm in the middle of a Majesty 2 scenario so I can't get online right now. Sorry.

No. The tournament is on Saturday at 7:00 EST. I hope that works for you and Madlok.

Drat. My game crashed. Sorry. And yes I am.

Yes I do. I go ingame and then it says you left the game.

Well on my side i just have the awaiting challenge response message.
There was another guy who had this problem during beta.:(
What about text message? Do you receive them? I kep sending you "test".

I recieved the messages that said test but my program disallowed me from replying.

Do I need to reinstall my game? The single player function works fine.

I recieved the messages that said test but my program disallowed me from replying.

? weird, i guess that's why we can't get a game going.:(
Have you already played against someone online?
If not maybe you should send your details about your connection to ICE-Jontti so he can see what's wrong...

I have never played online before. I created a profile but nobody has been around.