• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that it's flogging a willing horse, but could I prevail upon you to keep the militia and light divisions separate. They were different beasties altogether - and became even more so during the interwar years.

been studying ways to make the general size of air units much lower, instead of having 100 strength i want them to have 20 or 1 for Zeppelins if possible, though so far no luck in that aspect... smaller units mean more of them, hopefully enough to make realistic squadrons... having 100 plane units means having 2 fighter squadrons for Germany for most of the war

during the war the powers only produced a relative small amount of aircraft compared to ww2, the numbers where French, 3,321; German, 2,730; British, 1,758; Italian, 812; American, 740; Austrian, 622; and Belgian, 153... all in all those numbers hardly leave room for many 100 plane squadrons to fly.

so if anyone knows how to make the max size for (air) units lower i would love to hear how to.

been roaming around the mechanics of aod most of the day, didn't finish land units as i wanted, still high on my list - all land units excepting garrisons(with infantry) will have their own tech
all naval units will have plenty of attachments for extra 'brigade' equipment to make different ship designs out of the base ones, i hope this will work out as it seems to be potentially very beneficial... e.g. destroyers with torpedos and 'brigaded' small artillery + asw and radio versus the un-brigaded cheaper version, the difference between a small inland oversized gunboat and a fleet destroyer