• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Scaling is a wee bit off, at least on IE7 (yeah, I know, but I'm at work right now so I'm stuck with IE). But it certainly looks nice... :)

The text on the left side has a few errors.

Partially Corrected Version said:
Taking you from 1936-64, you are able to play as any Nation in the WW2 era with detailed Economics, Diplomacy, Research, Intelligence and of course Warfare in the three branches of Land, Air and Sea

AoD builds on the Experience and Community Input of the previously successful Hearts of Iron titles

Naw, looks very nice and professional, though I'd replace the white background with some soft shade of gray.
Well it was looking a bit odd at work (top bar that is, with the BL-Logic Logo displayed only half and such). But it looks fine at this very moment, including IE, based on what I can tell from my home PC.

Could Paradox/Bl-Logic say if the seller Ponto Frio is really licensed to sell AoD (and another Paradox titles)?

I ask this because a friend of mine bought HoI3 there and they didn't sent him the game serial.

Cheers,
Tedesco

Could Paradox/Bl-Logic say if the seller Ponto Frio is really licensed to sell AoD (and another Paradox titles)?

I ask this because a friend of mine bought HoI3 there and they didn't sent him the game serial.

Cheers,
Tedesco
Happened to one of my friend also, They don't distribute serial numbers.

If they don't deliver serials with a game bought there, consider them to be some kind of pirate seller. The other option would be they do not follow directives set by Paradox how to sell their games. Both options would require (legal) actions from Paradox.

Would really be interesting the get an answer from Paradox officials.

Yeah, yeah... I know all this stories.

BUT I want an OFFICIAL answer from Paradox. :eek:o

Oh and by the way, it was supposed to be an appliance store...

Here is the list of Paradox Titles they sell:
Mount & Blade
Mount & Blade Warband
Elven Legacy
Majesty 2
Lead and Gold
Arsenal of Democracy
Hearts of Iron 2 (Not DD nor Arma)
Crusader Kings (no DV)
EU3 (No NA, IN nor HttT)
Rome Gold
Fol the Glory
Supreme Ruler 2020
Hearts of Iron 3
Achtung Panzer! Kharkov 1943
East India Company (no Pirates expansion)
Penumbra
Rise of Prussia

Can I get a confirmation from any Paradox staff member if they have any permission to sell these games? I am asking this because here in Brazil most people are unaware that they might be being robbed, since they will not receive a serial, any kind of decent customer support (always with copy/paste answers), no patches, and no expansion packs.

Last edited:
Ponto Frio is our partner, yes.
I'm not sure why they would not deliver keys, have anyone asked them for a key?

Yes. People that bought Paradox games there ask them about the serial and the answer is always the same:

The game don't need serial to install/play.

We ask about the serial so we can register the game on Paradox forum and the answer is the same.

Perhaps would be nice if you can contact them and ask them to give the serial... Many people give up on buy (they don't have international credit card so they can't buy in another portal) and appeal to piracy because of this issue.

Cheers,
Tedesco

Perhaps would be nice if you can contact them and ask them to give the serial... Many people give up on buy (they don't have international credit card so they can't buy in another portal) and appeal to piracy because of this issue.

Cheers,
Tedesco

+1
If they are, they should at least give the person a cd-key...