Hearts of Iron II Research Assistant 2.0

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure what you mean. If you want to know which tech team would be the next fastest, then just make sure the "Sort tech teams by research finish date" option is checked off in the Settings tab and whenever you select a tech, all the tech teams will be listed in order of how fast they will complete that tech.

Nop, I mean I want to know the fastest research, the research taht will be finished first.
Lest suppose I am one empty research slot, and there are 3 unresearched prjoects.
Project A will take 200 days with the fastest tech team.
Project B will take 212 days with the fastest tech team.
Project C will take 187days with the fastest tech team.

I would like the research assistant to highlight or find for me project C.

Nop, I mean I want to know the fastest research, the research taht will be finished first.
Lest suppose I am one empty research slot, and there are 3 unresearched prjoects.
Project A will take 200 days with the fastest tech team.
Project B will take 212 days with the fastest tech team.
Project C will take 187days with the fastest tech team.

I would like the research assistant to highlight or find for me project C.
Well normally there's dozens of available research projects, unless you're only talking about the projects in the currently selected tech category (eg. Industrial, Naval Doctrine, etc.) in which case it would be easier to implement. I'll see if I can work something like that in.

Well normally there's dozens of available research projects, unless you're only talking about the projects in the currently selected tech category (eg. Industrial, Naval Doctrine, etc.) in which case it would be easier to implement. I'll see if I can work something like that in.

If you can achive it, it would be great.

Just wondering whats the status of this amazing app - I'm placing it into the wiki and thus it'd be nice to have a status on it (It works with 1.05 As far as I can tell)

Crashes when attempting to load saves from 1.07 :(

Code:
Event Type:	Error
Event Source:	.NET Runtime
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	1026
Date:		4/30/2011
Time:		01:26:53
User:		N/A
Computer:	GAZER
Description:
Application: hoi2ra32.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Stack:
   at Hearts_of_Iron_II_Research_Assistant.SaveGame+ParseSection.i(System.String, Int32)
   at Hearts_of_Iron_II_Research_Assistant.SaveGame+ParseSection.i()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Last edited:
ClearType

Sorry for my English - I'm from Russia. Thank you very much for the program, but it would be the version does not use ClearType. Version 1.1 in this respect was much better (there is not the technology used).

Me too.