+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hearts of Iron II Research Assistant 2.0

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete

I'm not sure what you mean. If you want to know which tech team would be the next fastest, then just make sure the "Sort tech teams by research finish date" option is checked off in the Settings tab and whenever you select a tech, all the tech teams will be listed in order of how fast they will complete that tech.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Nop, I mean I want to know the fastest research, the research taht will be finished first.
    Lest suppose I am one empty research slot, and there are 3 unresearched prjoects.
    Project A will take 200 days with the fastest tech team.
    Project B will take 212 days with the fastest tech team.
    Project C will take 187days with the fastest tech team.

I would like the research assistant to highlight or find for me project C.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty 2
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Yorba Linda, California, United States, 107670702594209, Yorba Linda, California
    Hmm I can't get the 64 bit version to download...anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Keioel View Post
    Hmm I can't get the 64 bit version to download...anyone else having this problem?
    link works fine for me, make sure you have cookies enabled.

An excellent tool, Executor - thanks!

Although, I think, I tend to choose the best tech team for each project anyway, this is useful, particularly when figuring out how much longer an early research project will take.

200k clubArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEU3 Complete

Quote Originally Posted by jaz010 View Post
    Nop, I mean I want to know the fastest research, the research taht will be finished first.
    Lest suppose I am one empty research slot, and there are 3 unresearched prjoects.
    Project A will take 200 days with the fastest tech team.
    Project B will take 212 days with the fastest tech team.
    Project C will take 187days with the fastest tech team.

I would like the research assistant to highlight or find for me project C.
    Well normally there's dozens of available research projects, unless you're only talking about the projects in the currently selected tech category (eg. Industrial, Naval Doctrine, etc.) in which case it would be easier to implement. I'll see if I can work something like that in.

Arsenal of DemocracyDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIISemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Executor View Post
    Well normally there's dozens of available research projects, unless you're only talking about the projects in the currently selected tech category (eg. Industrial, Naval Doctrine, etc.) in which case it would be easier to implement. I'll see if I can work something like that in.
    If you can achive it, it would be great.

Just wondering whats the status of this amazing app - I'm placing it into the wiki and thus it'd be nice to have a status on it (It works with 1.05 As far as I can tell)

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Crashes when attempting to load saves from 1.07

Code:
    Event Type:	Error
    Event Source:	.NET Runtime
    Event Category:	None
    Event ID:	1026
    Date:		4/30/2011
    Time:		01:26:53
    User:		N/A
    Computer:	GAZER
    Description:
    Application: hoi2ra32.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
    Stack:
       at Hearts_of_Iron_II_Research_Assistant.SaveGame+ParseSection.i(System.String, Int32)
       at Hearts_of_Iron_II_Research_Assistant.SaveGame+ParseSection.i()
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
       at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Last edited by Gazer75; 30-04-2011 at 01:34.

It's for HOI2. That may be it...
    The Few, The Proud
    Semper Fideles

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCities in Motion 2For the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

No, this version is for both.

Read authors post before commenting please :P

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

I assume supported AoD versions are pre-1.06.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

It works also with 1.7 but you can't use it with any save games. Still good by me.
    Lose your honour on these forums and I'll make you commit seppuku

Go check out my AoD CORE 0.60 AAR!

ClearType

Sorry for my English - I'm from Russia. Thank you very much for the program, but it would be the version does not use ClearType. Version 1.1 in this respect was much better (there is not the technology used).

Looks nice but both download links are dead. Says file cant be found.

Former Paradox Fan
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMajesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Blog Entries
    yep i get the same problems, says it cant be found
    Former Paradox Fan

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron Cross
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Münster, the Holy City of Zion, Capital of the World
    Me too.

I couldn't find it either. I have really loved using it in past iterations of the game.

Achtung PanzerArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandRise of Prussia500k club

Hmm, I found this after trying out several search terms:
    http://letitbit.net/download/1673767...t_2.0.rar.html

Denniss, your link does not work. Anyone who knows a working link to get the research assistant? Had it on an older laptop, but now I can't find it The Wikilink does not work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast