• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Iberville

Hold the line at all cost!
11 Badges
Feb 12, 2004
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
haha! I meant - "What are the known Bugs" That's what happens when you write and you're too excited...

(Also -> I now updated to 1.04, checksum KOXM, gamersgate.com)

Hello everyone! I just got the game yesterday, very excited about it, and with a friend we're planning to get a MP game going. We're 2 seasoned HOI2 veterans, and we played MP before without too many problems. We only discovered AoD last week and it's a dream game for us!

Now, upon exploring these MP forums, I read that there is (there was?) this bug where only the host is able to cancel attacks. But not the other player(s). Which is a major MP bug.

Question #1: has this bug (not able to cancel attack) been solved in 1.03 (current patch) or the beta 1.04? (my understanding is that AoD has 1.03 patch released and is working on 1.04)

Question #2: is there any other known MP bugs? (aside from lag/unable to connect etc. which are not bugs per se)

Thanks a bunch in advance for your answers! =)

Last edited:
Allo! Ok cool we could try one evening next week (I'm off for the weekend)... I'm eager to get involved in a MP game, I'll also check out the other threads...

I now updated to 1.04, checksum KOXM, gamersgate.com

same deal here. Although I game with wine so it could be awkward. what days are you free?

I haven't been able to replicate this so far but in our latest attempt to have Cold War game (from '36 where other one is USA and other one is USSR and few houserules applied) he seems to be able to 'recycle' his only nuke as if he uses it, it is still counted as being attached on the bomber wing while detaching and reattaching allows another nuking mission to be done.

Since I am the host and he doesn't even know how to modify save game files, it certainly isn't caused by cheating but it certainly was rather amusing for a moment until you realized how much of a gamebreaker it could be as you can reuse the single nuke as many times as you want. It may be isolated case but be suspicious about any nukes in multiplayer games :p