• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hickz

Second Lieutenant
26 Badges
Feb 29, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
How many are there in CORE?

I defeated Japan as US recently, taking the home islands and helping the Chinese wipe out there ground forces in Nat CHINA.

But no event save the Korean Independence one.

We should really get some Historical/ahistorical surrender events.

(or am I bugged and just not getting them?

Mainly those of Vanilla, still. Though they're high on the to-do list, as these are on the wish list of BL-Logic as well.

Mainly those of Vanilla, still. Though they're high on the to-do list, as these are on the wish list of BL-Logic as well.

Maybe you should ask Atruejedi, if his surrender events could be borrowed by CORE? They are renowned for being fairly comprehensive. This would save you many hours of scripting (and playtesting), which could be used to further develop CORE for AOD. :)

I rather like the way SMEP did its surrender events. Modeling unrest in a defeated country with events that do dissent hits and army desertions like the soviet union always made the game a bit more interesting. Also the general balkanization of countries after them being defeated (UK, USSR, USA, in SMEP).

This treads into way ahistorical territory though (but i suppose all bets are off anyway given a German/Japanese victory)