• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, but where to find manual for pirate bay, privateer and battle of trafalgar, as I bought the collection

I bought the collection too - and am disgusted that there is not a manual with the game considering it was quite expensive. I have purchased cheaper games that have had a printed manual with them!

Having the manuals available to download is all very well but some folk, like myself, cannot read on computers for very long and cannot afford the paper and ink to print them off. Not to mention it is very irritating to try and learn a new game if you have to keep switching from the game to the downloaded manual. (It's far easier, and in my opinion delivers a better gaming experience, to have a printed manual in front of you while actually playing the game.)

I couldn't even find a tutorial so started a sandbox game with the 'ingame tutorial' button checked but when I started the game no instructions came up and I was attacked immediately with no idea what to do!

This is very annoying and, as I cannot afford to print off a manual nor read online for too long, basically renders this game as useless to me which is a shame as it looked really good. I therefore have little choice but to return the game and hope I get a refund.