• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Kingdom Of Jureslum - The only christian power in the middle east and trapped by the mamluks. try to survive the onslaught of them and the ottoman empire.

Ceylon. With some risky, suicidal attacks into southeast Asia/eastern India, you can capture animist provinces you can convert, which will let your culture spread on the mainland. Gets interesting when Ming shows up, or when India starts to notice what you're doing.

I for some odd reason like to play the countries in Indonesia -- so Makassar, Brunei, Aceh or Bali. So the SE Asian states are in constant war, but the island states seem to be pretty quiet and just go about thier "trade wars" in the COT's on the mainland.

If I play in Europe -- I try for COT states or a more defensible kingdom like Portugal. -- but the constant & hectic warfare aint my style ..:p

Since I'm still new to HTTT, there will be some getting used to it, so who knows

Brabant:

A bit challenging country with poor sliders. Have Burgundy as neighbor that have a mission to conquer your provinces. Can form the Dutch Nation and the national decision to gain the belgium territory and become an empire. :)

Styria, two gold provinces, COT nearby to conquer Austria and Hugary nearby to watch you.

Updated... I'm beginning to wish I'd put up several opening posts. :rolleyes:

is there a limit to how many words/characters you can have in a post?

if so, why not shorten them. e.g.
#country# - #difficulty#, #main objective#, #secondary objective#
England - Easy, Form Great Britian, Colonize the Americas
The Mamluks - Easy, Defend from the Ottomans, Conquer Arabia and India
Austria - Medium, Form HRE, Defeat Bohemia
Incas - Hard, Defend from europe, Take over America

Short, neat and full of info

is there a limit to how many words/characters you can have in a post?

if so, why not shorten them. e.g.
#country# - #difficulty#, #main objective#, #secondary objective#
England - Easy, Form Great Britian, Colonize the Americas
The Mamluks - Easy, Defend from the Ottomans, Conquer Arabia and India
Austria - Medium, Form HRE, Defeat Bohemia
Incas - Hard, Defend from europe, Take over America

Short, neat and full of info
There probably is a limit, but I don't care.:p I don't think such a short summary provides a player with the necessary information; at the same time, too long a description is scary and off-putting. I think the current length is perfect; some are a bit short, but other than that, we're fine. :)

You've still forgot Pommerania....

Greece - Wedged Between 2 major giants, Hungry and Ottomans, this nation has to stop the ottomans from invading into europe and defend themselves from the large Europeans. This will be a tricky game.

I don't have HttT, so I can't contribute, but is it really possible that nobody else hasn't ever played Serbia (and lived to tell about it)?

i meant Greece=Byzantium, considering that Greece does not exist at game start/isn't even formable without modding/is more likely to appear in Kaffa.

because A) germany is formable, B) Finland is releasable without modding, C) Netherlands formable too/you can start as them at a later date, D) Ireland also formable.

The thing with Greece is, as i mentioned, that it requires some modding to be in from game start/made formable, this should be in your "reason" to play with them, as it might otherwise leave people confused.