• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
AAR seems to be dead but I'll stick in what I remember happening last time anyway. The Muslim nations pounded on the Mamlukes a bit, Otts took a bunch of costal provinces, I had to backout because I had my king die and rebels appear like mad. My inflation spiked because of this- I took most of the Indian provinces I need to form the Mugs, except Raj's capital. Took about 3 wars. Also I'm about to vassalize Iraq, who took a province away from me (Through rebels) when I was in the leadership crisis. The truce with Raj will be done very soon once we get back and I'll think about forming Mugs or perhaps going north into the Khagnates first, using the tribal reduction of infamy to claim a bunch of their provinces.

EDIT- So I'll have 4 vassals. Also allied with player of Vajasirjqaiar (You know, that Indian nation) to split India.

defintaly dead

Given this does seem like a dead thread I think I will post something. Just for that frankenstein feel ha.

Ming has so far been slightly well off vasselizing rather than conquering the small nations of asia. For what use is their worthless land? The effort of putting down the countless rebels bah we shall mearly rule their pitiful rulers and be done with it.

Even with these wars the true goal of the greatest asian nation remained out of reach...visiting and seeing the great and confusing nations of the west. The wars they waged and the strange politics they dealt in. The people of asia had created legends about this fabled land and its strange customs and one day they had the fortune of seeing these dreams come to fruition...the Teutonic order a nation destined for greatness offered a trade land in Europe for the island off the asia coast...this trade simple and fair as it was should have been better considered. It was not long before the small embassy as it was was noticed and demands of explination were made. Even as factions formed and demands were made by both sides the mighty ming so use to their dominace could not follow the flow of such aggresive politics and merely prepared to resist should it be needed.