+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1308

Thread: (Saturday) Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue

You have my bow!
    Hey look, sjones25 made an EU3 AAR:
    Unhinged Loons (Finished!)
    WritAAR of the Week: June 6, 2010

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

And my vuvuzela!

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Alphazord View Post
    After reading the last few posts, I feel both ashamed to call myself GM of this campaign and disgusted by a few certain people's actions. We have murmurs of starting a new campaign. Someone complaining about not being able to make the next session. Well I say no! No we shall not give up and start anew. How about grow a pair instead Pertinaxx and turn up on Saturday to the next session instead of skipping it because you can't be bothered to make an effort. Myself and many others are determined to see this campaign through to the end. I see statements from Wampbit, Monkeyhybrid and Daroog all in support of carrying on till the end, which are all heartening. If we decide to call the campaign now, this will only be a victory for Jack and James, who have long plotted to ruin our beloved campaign. I say we do not give them such satisfaction and conclude the campaign properly as it fully deserves. Besides, I do want our group to move on to a new game after this, as Saturday evenings are a good little slot, but we need something to tide us over until Divine Wind. We are only a month away and starting a new campaign prematurely before it's released wouldn't make much sense.

Some ideas regarding the current game could be letting Elcyion play as Germany, which would be a good laugh. Or, we could just let the countries be divided naturally and see what goes from there. As it is so close to the end of the campaign, the megawar will break out sooner or later and then that will keep those of us left busy.
    This has the feeling of Animal Farm...

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

After reading the last few posts, I feel both ashamed to call myself GM of this campaign and disgusted by a few certain people's actions. We have murmurs of starting a new campaign. Someone complaining about not being able to make the next session. Well I say no! No we shall not give up and start anew. How about grow a pair instead Pertinaxx and turn up on Saturday to the next session instead of skipping it because you can't be bothered to make an effort. Myself and many others are determined to see this campaign through to the end. I see statements from Wampbit, Monkeyhybrid and Daroog all in support of carrying on till the end, which are all heartening. If we decide to call the campaign now, this will only be a victory for Jack and James, who have long plotted to ruin our beloved campaign.
    Hey! I enjoyed playing with you all, it just turns out I'm unable to show up anymore.

This has the feeling of Animal Farm...
    You are right.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

How about grow a pair instead Pertinaxx and turn up on Saturday to the next session instead of skipping it because you can't be bothered to make an effort.
    I think I can without hesitation say that I am part of a very select breed of players which shows up loyally each and every time. Yet this saturday happens to be the birthday of my very best friend, and no chance in hell I'm going to miss it because of a computer game -yes, that's what it is.

And if people prefer to continue the current campaign that's of course perfectly fine with me. I made a suggestion for those preferring otherwise, it wasn't an executive order. If the campaign is still up and running next week I'll most likely check back in as the Grand Pensioner of the Dutch republic.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

I know Perti, I was only kidding about you not bothering to make an effort :P

And my vuvuzela!
    Awesome!

Just what this game needed: vuvuzelas...
    Last edited by sjones25; 06-11-2010 at 01:11.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    SengokuMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just to make sure everyone knows/is reminded. If you're still in the game the game is on tonight - so make sure you're there!

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ill be there ;D

edit: is there a save?

For any Americans who might be coming, the game is one hour later due to a time change in Europe. So that would be 2:30PM Eastern time, 11:30AM West coast time

dammit, and i thought i was late xD well our time changes tonight so next week we should be good.

Ah yes good point Sjones. Here's the save by the way:

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    SengokuMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Details Regarding Today's Game

Due to numerous lag issues of late we're in a somewhat difficult state of play, having just test-hosted a game with Alpha we have concluded that we may run into difficulties. Thus I am posting a guide here with the backup plans.

Initially we will join a game hosted by Alpha over the Metaserver. If this does not work, we may join one hosted over IP just to see if it makes a difference.

If both these situations fail we are going to be looking at a game hosted of Hamachi; I doubt all of you have hamachi or know what it is, so here is the relevant information:

Hamachi is a neat and free networking tool that creates a virtual local network, allowing gaming communities to connect to servers with minimal port related problems - it also allows the network admin to selectively admit people to the network, greatly reducing the chance of griefers destroying our server. No registration is required; all one has to do is download the hamachi client for free. Download Link. Download the unmanaged client and install. Once Hamachi is installed and started you will notice 3 tabs at the top of its GUI. Click the 'Network' tab and then 'Join an existing network'. When presented with the connection dialogue enter the networkname and password below.

A note for Mac users: You can run both Minecraft and Hamachi on OSX, however I am unable to provide a guide as to how to use Hamachi. To my knowledge it is currently in a beta state for OS' other than windows, without full GUI functionality.

Download link :

https://secure.logmein.com/products/.../download.aspx
    DOWNLOAD UNMANAGED VERSION

Network: EUIII - Time of Reckoning
    Password: tor

EVERYTHING IS CASE SENSITIVE

Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

edit: uhm..

This game is turning into an India WC.

I dont even want any provinces :P We just wanted to bring some justice and tolerance in Europe. Now its a world war with 4v2 + Netherlands harrassing us xd

Besides, Russia was the one attacking me! I was asking if you even wanted to fight in the start...

Ahwell, the righteous shall prevail!

Quote Originally Posted by Gots View Post
    I dont even want any provinces :P We just wanted to bring some justice and tolerance in Europe. Now its a world war with 4v2 + Netherlands harrassing us xd

Besides, Russia was the one attacking me! I was asking if you even wanted to fight in the start...

Ahwell, the righteous shall prevail!
    The point is, with a little help from Alpha, you just took on all the rest of the players' forces put together and are clearly winning.

And since when is stabbing players in the back while they're fighting someone else considered "righteous?"

BTW, the only reason I started fighting in Asia, was because you were already overwhelming the French in Europe and I felt obligated to honor our alliance and take some of the heat off of him.

So I may or may not be absent tomorrow as I have a Doctor's app. an hour and a half before the game, so depending on how long it takes, I may be a little late. In case I am late, does anyone have steam? Cuz i can just send you a chat over steam saying I'm here.

Yeah try adding me with Alphazord.

I am over-encumbered with work, which is the reason why I did not attend last game. To my horror I just received a call from a friend saying that I have a concert (Zappa plays Zappa) 19.30 GMT +1 and will thus not be able to play this evening either. I do not have any free subs at hand but if you do it would be a relief. Btw, I am Morocco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15 40 55 63 64 65 66 LastLast