+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 41 56 64 65 66
Results 1,301 to 1,308 of 1308

Thread: (Saturday) Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Here's the save!

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    SengokuMount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well here we are, standing ready for the relentless and equally gutless Papal-Indian onslaught.

Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Sorry guys, couldn't be there because internet has been dead for two days. I suppose playing with a completely destroyed AI Netherlands doesn't seem to make sense at all anymore now...

Well, uh, Pert, the game's actually over, we ended it yesterday xD! It was fun, we had a good run. Now we're gonna start up a new game same time, for Divine Wind. I think Wampbits GMing it, so head on over to that thread and pick a country if you wanna play!

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ah right. Well the campaign is now over Pertinaxx! It has ended more or less successfully, some thirty years or so from the game end. What happened in the last session was firstly a continuation war between Gots and myself vs Wampbit, Monkeyhybrid & GB. Your sub decided to peace out rather than stick around to help fight, and it resulted in a win for myself and Gots. There was then a second war shortly after, with similar sides of Wampbit, Monkeyhybrid and Russia against myself and Gots again, with the extra addition of the help of the Ottoman sub. This war had more or less the same outcome, the French being given a good kicking, and afterwards your side was in no state to really pick up and carry on again. So, we all ended the campaign releasing every possible vassal and laughing at the ridiculous rate at which we were losing money :P I'll put up a final stats ledger (taken after the victory of the second war), and two maps (before and after vassals being released).

Wampbit has made the next campaign thread for the Divine Wind campaign, so post there anyone who's interested!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaEUIV: Art of War

I had fun campaign guys.

Need more conscription centers Gots's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IICK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Yeah so did I

Been a fun and interesting campaign, I didn't have much of competition throughout the game as I was the only asian player when I came along. Didnt have any real threat as a neighbor until I expanded to China and Persia! Thats pretty much why I grew so strong and rich.

Ahwell, had some fun and najs pvp wars even due to my secluded location.

I'd love to sign up for another campaign, but yeah... Im stuck at vacation until february, so I guess we'll find each other in another campaign in the future

Good luck to everyone!

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Sorry for the necro people- just have to say how much I wish I could have continued playing this game, might be going to law school this year and that should give me more time to play (Lol). Ah well...
    --From ..A book Bernard Cornwell's Vagabond.
    "...They tried to ambush the coin for my ransom, if you believe it! It was just envy, it seems, for he was poor."

"And now he's dead, my lord?" Thomas asked, amused.

"Dear me, no" his lordship said reprovingly, "he's in a very deep hole in the bottom of my keep. Deep down with the rats. I throw him coins every now and then to remind him why he's there."

Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue AAR Thread

MP IRC Channel for EU3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 41 56 64 65 66