+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 ... LastLast

Thread: (Saturday) Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Ottomans. Must. Die.

A friendly reminder to anyone interested that it looks like we need an Indian player :P

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States of America
    Why do the Ottomans have to die? What did them Heathens do to you you haven't already don to their children? And.. Bradenburg, Bradeburg... Hm... O.O Crap.

I still got it wrong... maybe it is supposed to be Bradenburg. well, I'm no correctin that whole thing, no ways, just the main headline title.

Screw it, it'll wait another time. FInal edit ot this post. Good day/night/morning whatever.
    Jack Newsoia

It is the responsibilty of the leader to protect those whom cannot defend themselves, because at one time or another, it was the people who decided that they were the ruler of thier realm...

whats wrong with the ottos?
    "When I fed the poor they called me a saint, when I asked why the poor had no food they called me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

How did the Ottomans do? Why has my income fallen so such?

I can play next week, then I will be gone for 2 weeks.

According to overheard conversation, the Ottos somehow did stuffs during the French- British War, which directly included the Spanish and Papal States for sure. Ask the sub for definite info though.
    Jack Newsoia

It is the responsibilty of the leader to protect those whom cannot defend themselves, because at one time or another, it was the people who decided that they were the ruler of thier realm...

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I support anyone who problems the evil Pope. (As opposed to the good Pope...)

Thanks to Mayi for subbing.
    --From ..A book Bernard Cornwell's Vagabond.
    "...They tried to ambush the coin for my ransom, if you believe it! It was just envy, it seems, for he was poor."

"And now he's dead, my lord?" Thomas asked, amused.

"Dear me, no" his lordship said reprovingly, "he's in a very deep hole in the bottom of my keep. Deep down with the rats. I throw him coins every now and then to remind him why he's there."

Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue AAR Thread

MP IRC Channel for EU3

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Well in that war the Ottomans decided to send over roughly 50,000 men to help out the Spanish and French, and whilst seeing all that attrition was wonderful, it really did divert my efforts away from helping Aleksei. He allowed himself to be a pawn of Monkey and Wampbit.
    Last edited by Alphazord; 27-06-2010 at 10:59.

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Alphazord View Post
    Well in that war the Ottomans decided to send over roughly 50,000 men to help out the Spanish and French, and whilst seeing all that attrition was wonderful, it really did divert my efforts away from helping Aleksei. He allowed himself to be a pawn of Monkey and Wampbit.
    Or at least that's the Italian propaganda press's view of it.

What really happened is that it was realised by both parties that a mutual alliance and friendly relations would be most beneficial in the long-term to everyone, particularly when a chance arose to stop the overtly hostile Pope from gaining yet more power. Should you wish James, a continuation of this alliance between the great Mediterranean powers could accomplish grand things indeed.
    Last edited by MonkeyHybrid; 27-06-2010 at 12:21.
    'The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one's self to destiny.' - Napoleon Bonaparte

Quote Originally Posted by Jack188 View Post
    Why do the Ottomans have to die? What did them Heathens do to you you haven't already don to their children? And.. Bradenburg, Bradeburg... Hm... O.O Crap.

I still got it wrong... maybe it is supposed to be Bradenburg. well, I'm no correctin that whole thing, no ways, just the main headline title.

Screw it, it'll wait another time. FInal edit ot this post. Good day/night/morning whatever.
    It“s Brandenburg

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It's actually Brandon Borg.
    --From ..A book Bernard Cornwell's Vagabond.
    "...They tried to ambush the coin for my ransom, if you believe it! It was just envy, it seems, for he was poor."

"And now he's dead, my lord?" Thomas asked, amused.

"Dear me, no" his lordship said reprovingly, "he's in a very deep hole in the bottom of my keep. Deep down with the rats. I throw him coins every now and then to remind him why he's there."

Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue AAR Thread

MP IRC Channel for EU3

Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyHybrid View Post
    Or at least that's the Italian propaganda press's view of it.

What really happened is that it was realised by both parties that a mutual alliance and friendly relations would be most beneficial in the long-term to everyone, particularly when a chance arose to stop the overtly hostile Pope from gaining yet more power. Should you wish James, a continuation of this alliance between the great Mediterranean powers could accomplish grand things indeed.
    I accept but only against the silly Papal State.
    I think Morocco should be able to have part of South America.
    Last edited by James The 1st; 27-06-2010 at 23:49.

Well... European Waters has officially been dominated as far as I'm concerened, with the northern baltc in Nether, Teutonic, and German control, Atlantic British, maybe French, Spanish, while the Mediterranean is now under Turkish, Italian, Spanish, and I think Morroccian control.

Before long, there will be no more land conquests... What to do... Imma get awefully bored after I finally settled down from negative BB events and, of course, conquest and settlement of Germany. My newest expansions will have to be without BB gain... Or at least less...
    Jack Newsoia

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Jack188 View Post
    Well... European Waters has officially been dominated as far as I'm concerened, with the northern baltc in Nether, Teutonic, and German control, Atlantic British, maybe French, Spanish, while the Mediterranean is now under Turkish, Italian, Spanish, and I think Morroccian control.
    With the exception of the Baltic all other "waters" you mentioned are under Spanish control. So if you want to cross the Atlantic you better have Spanish blessing. Courtesy of the recent wars Spain was involved in.
    "A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

The King of Portugal and the Algarves in "Et cetera: The Justice League Fails Again"
    The King of Spain in "Primus Inter Pares III: The Spanish Betrayal"
    The Padishah of the Ottoman Empire in "Ab Igne Ignem Capere: The Destruction of France"
    The Original Sultan of Morocco in "Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue"

Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur IIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by BulMaster View Post
    With the exception of the Baltic all other "waters" you mentioned are under Spanish control. So if you want to cross the Atlantic you better have Spanish blessing. Courtesy of the recent wars Spain was involved in.
    I think Holland would have something to say about that...
    'The torment of precautions often exceeds the dangers to be avoided. It is sometimes better to abandon one's self to destiny.' - Napoleon Bonaparte

It feels hopeless, trapped by the evil Ottoman mega alliance Only the Warden of the East Zombiemutant stands between me and certain death, but I fear eventually James will achieve his goal of introducing Sharia law in Italy.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyHybrid View Post
    I think Holland would have something to say about that...
    Like?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by ThePirateMan View Post
    Like?
    Antidisestablishmentarianism
    "A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for."

The King of Portugal and the Algarves in "Et cetera: The Justice League Fails Again"
    The King of Spain in "Primus Inter Pares III: The Spanish Betrayal"
    The Padishah of the Ottoman Empire in "Ab Igne Ignem Capere: The Destruction of France"
    The Original Sultan of Morocco in "Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue"

Quote Originally Posted by Alphazord View Post
    It feels hopeless, trapped by the evil Ottoman mega alliance Only the Warden of the East Zombiemutant stands between me and certain death, but I fear eventually James will achieve his goal of introducing Sharia law in Italy.
    Leave me alone and I will leave you alone.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePirateMan View Post
    Like?
    Well, I just pointing out that his assertion of complete Spanish naval dominance was false.

Quote Originally Posted by James The 1st View Post
    Leave me alone and I will leave you alone.
    A capital idea James!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 53 ... LastLast