+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 ... LastLast

Thread: (Saturday) Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue

Here is a little something I have been working on. All connections are completely ad hoc but I see it as final

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

Chesapeake, Virginia, United States of America
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedy View Post
    I tripledt the size of my army and my income is now a third of what it was
    Well, that mathmatecally adds up, or have you not discovered mathmatics yet?

Quote Originally Posted by nathers7 View Post
    Guys I'm sorry, just been so busy and think I will drop back and maybe just sub now and then. Wanted to take part in this but just tied down atm, don't want to make false promises and say I'm going to make it when I'm not. Anyway I should be there next Saturday but I should probably drop to being a sub.
    Well, at least you did the right thing and let us know. I'm still clutching...

Quote Originally Posted by Endalos View Post

Here is a little something I have been working on. All connections are completely ad hoc but I see it as final
    It would seem I'm more tied to zee Russains than I had previously thought. And WTF is Ad hoc?
    Jack Newsoia

It is the responsibilty of the leader to protect those whom cannot defend themselves, because at one time or another, it was the people who decided that they were the ruler of thier realm...

Quote Originally Posted by Endalos View Post

Shouldn't Holland have one guy at the top? Since the first one was from there?

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I may need a sub next week. I will also be gone on the 10th and the 17th of July.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by James The 1st View Post
    I may need a sub next week. I will also be gone on the 10th and the 17th of July.
    Ok.

I could sub for anyone. Just tell me what nation and what to do/not to do.

I will be needing a sub for Russia for this weekend, if I know who it is in advance I can give them a general list of what things I want done

Really sad about missing a session

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

...so you're saying Ming an I should split Russia? oooo...
    --From ..A book Bernard Cornwell's Vagabond.
    "...They tried to ambush the coin for my ransom, if you believe it! It was just envy, it seems, for he was poor."

"And now he's dead, my lord?" Thomas asked, amused.

"Dear me, no" his lordship said reprovingly, "he's in a very deep hole in the bottom of my keep. Deep down with the rats. I throw him coins every now and then to remind him why he's there."

Time of Reckoning: Of Diplomacy, Empire and Intrigue AAR Thread

MP IRC Channel for EU3

Corporal
    Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Im gonna miss you Endalos.... hopefully the subs not not someone thatll invade me over a mission

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India Company
    EU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

...so you're saing Ming an I should split Russia and TO? oooo...
    "...They tried to ambush the coin for my ransom, if you believe it! It was just envy, it seems, for he was poor."

"Dear me, no" his lordship said reprovingly, "he's in a very deep hole in the bottom of my keep. Deep down with the rats. I throw him coins every now and then to remind him why he's there."

MP IRC Channel for EU3

EU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne

I recently got into MP games and I would like to join in on Saturday if I could?

I would consider subbing if the perm knows that I am new to MP but I would much rather just take a whatever nation and have some fun with you guys!

Let me know if anything can be worked out.

Just come to next session I'm sure u'll get something.

MP IRC Channel for EU3

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

I will find a sub.

on the subject of subs i will be unable to play during july after the first weekend so if anyone wants to sub as ming send me a pm and ill just give you some general goals and maybe a brief overview on whats going on at the moment.
    "When I fed the poor they called me a saint, when I asked why the poor had no food they called me a communist"-Dom Helder Camara

I have to go to a funeral tmrw, I give any of our regular subs access to the Mughals if I'm not back in time (Might be back). If I dont make it I'm allied with whoever is playing Vajahdjanmirroar in India unless they are evil, and the Muslim alliances must be kept.

MP IRC Channel for EU3

Since no one has directly offered to sub for Russia, will give the list of what needs to be done here

Annex Golden Horde
    Westernize
    Keep alliances with TO, Hungary and Brandenburg

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

This is going to be the best session ever

Quote Originally Posted by Alphazord View Post
    Huh?

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of Nations

I might be a bit late.
    "So let me get this straight, you want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead with him for your freedom, and you're telling me you're completely sane"

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Alphazord View Post
    Sure, with so many perms missing, the Pope will have free reign on conquering Europe . . .
    Desperate affairs require desperate measures - Admiral Horatio Nelson

Castile in Howl III
    Vindicated France in the Howl II.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 51 ... LastLast